DLC Pack number 2 for Breath of the Wild, the much-touted Champions' Ballad DLC, has finally arrived, promising adventurers the chance to earn rare loot like stamina-boosting items for horses as well as Link's shiny new Master Cycle Zero motorcycle.
The Game Awards has named Breath Of The Wild the best game of 2017, as the second and final expansion gets a surprise release. Even more interesting is Mario is a lot more popular in North America than Zelda, and sales numbers prove that. In the nomination for best soundtrack was won by the game "Nier: Automata".More news: Border arrests plunge, deportation arrests soar — APNewsBreak
Also contending for Game of the Year were the likes of "NieR: Automata", "Horizon: Zero Dawn", and "Mass Effect: Andromeda". Zelda: Breath of the Wild was nominated in other categories such as Best Soundtrack; Better Audio Design; Best Art Direction. Both games feature similar gameplay, with large open worlds, crafting and survival elements, and large robotic monsters that the player must find a way to overpower.
Players who have yet to experience the game can purchase The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild - Explorer's Edition, a limited bundle that includes the critically acclaimed Nintendo Switch game, a 100-page explorer's guide and a two-sided map at a suggested retail price of $59.99.
But how do you get your hands on this unique new item for Breath of the Wild?More news: Steam will no longer support bitcoin due to "high fees and volatility"
The good news is that a title means little - if a particular person thinks that a different game was their personal Game of the Year for 2017, that's absolutely fine. But people play "Zelda" games for narrative-based adventure, and this second expansion content is more along those lines.
What matters is that players have fun, and if that means that your personal Game of the Year is something very bad (even if it's "Mass Effect: Andromeda"), then nobody can take that away from you.More news: Google Chrome enterprise users get major security upgrade
- Apple release the top 20 downloaded apps of 2017
- Senator Al Franken announces resignation: Celebs, politicians react
- A New Tomb Raider Game To Be Revealed in 2018
- China alleges Indian drone invaded its airspace, crashed across the border
- Instagram testing a stand-alone messaging app called Direct
- Black Mirror announces premiere date and trailer twist for fans
- Tennessee Reportedly Set To Hire Alabama DC Jeremy Pruitt, Ending Crazy Search
- Brookstone Capital Management Acquires 134 Shares of Amazon.com, Inc. (NASDAQ:AMZN)
- Top 10 Sexiest Asian Women 2017: Priyanka, Nia Beat Deepika
- Voting for 1st phase of Gujarat elections today