The Samsung Notebook 9 Pen is basically a 2-in-1 PC armed with the S-Pen stylus. "Storage options go up to a 512 GB NVMe SSD on the Notebook 9 Pen and up to a 1 TB drive on the non-convertible 13" and 15" Notebook 9.
The 13.3 and 15-inch Samsung Notebook 9 (2018) are slightly more traditional, lacking both S Pen support and any sort of flexibility in terms of usage modes.
The Samsung Notebook 9 Pen is flexible enough to be used as a tablet or for drawing. There is a USB Type-C port, a USB 3.0 port, an HDMI port, and a fingerprint sensor as well.More news: MA gas prices up by a penny, expected to fall
No word on pricing of these laptops just yet, but Samsung is expected to unveil them in full at CES 2018 which kicks off in January 2018 next year.
Samsung has also packed a RealView display into both versions of the Notebook 9, offering what the company describes as life-like colors. It is powered by 8th generation Intel Core i7 processor, and can be configured with up to 16GB DDR4 memory, and 512GB storage. That makes them, at the heaviest, only slightly heavier than the Notebook 9 Pen, though you don't get the added convenience of that 360-degree display and integrated battery-free stylus. The 15-inch model also brings optional discrete NVIDIA GeForce MX150 graphics into the mix.
The laptop models are based on premium magnesium-aluminum alloy, Metal 12.More news: Winter Storm Warning in Effect through Wednesday
System builders have been releasing new and refreshed laptop models built around Intel's recently launched 8th Generation Core processor family for mobile (Kaby Lake Refresh or Kaby Lake-R, not to be confused with Coffee Lake on the desktop). The company will also include its Samsung Link Sharing transfer tool for sharing things like documents and photos with another device.
Samsung Notebook 9 will also allow you to flip around, to use them in various modes. The front-facing IR camera supports facial authentication through Windows Hello. The non S-Pen models come in Titan Silver and Crush White colours, while the Notebook 9 Pen comes in Light Titan colour variant. United States sales are scheduled to start sometime during the first quarter of 2018. Prices haven't been revealed yet.
The 2018 Consumer Electronics Show isn't technically set to begin for three more weeks, but it's never too early to start building excitement around new products headed for Las Vegas exhibition stands.More news: Take a trip with Spider-man: Into the Spider-verse
- United PDP Will Sack Buhari-led APC in 2019 - Atiku
- Panthers' Jonathan Stewart dominates the Vikings, scores 3 times on Sunday
- Grab yourself a 4K Amazon Fire TV with Alexa for just £55
- A Chico family prepares for the first night of Hanukkah
- USA says hacker to plead guilty for role in 2016 cyber attacks
- Tavis Smiley Net Worth: PBS Host Suspended Over Sexual Misconduct Allegations
- Google Maps now gives real-time notifications, live guidance
- The iMac Pro could still be released before Christmas
- Kylie Jenner is slammed for new Kylie Cosmetics product
- Nikki Haley says women accusing Trump of sexual misconduct "should be heard"