After almost scoring an upset win over Green Bay a week ago, the Browns will try again while hosting an AFC North rival, the Baltimore Ravens. As always, if you can't get the game in your area, check out NFL Sunday Ticket for streaming services or Game Pass for replays.
This was one of the best performances for Joe Flacco. Falling behind by seven, even though there was an entire half to play, gave Jackson the excuse he need to abandon the run, and the Browns first three drives of the second half consisted of seven plays (five of them called pass plays) that netted two yards of offense and a Baltimore touchdown on the Kizer fumble. Then the two AFC North teams took turns going three and out before Browns quarterback DeShone Kizer threw an intersection in the last few minutes of the quarter.More news: 1 killed as natural disaster of magnitude 6.5 strikes Indonesia; tsunami warning issued
And, as they are wont to do, the Browns lost a football game on Sunday.
Baltimore's defense shut down the Browns early, holding them to zero yards in the first quarter. It was the Ravens' fifth defensive touchdown this season. That was important in this game because the Browns' top-10 run defense stymied the Ravens for much of the game, with running back Alex Collins held to 19 yards on 12 carries.More news: Parliament winter session: Centre targets 25 bills over 22 days
On the next play, Browns running back Isaiah Crowell burst through the line for a 59-yard gain. Since the bye week, Flacco has passed for 1,150 yards with six touchdowns (one rushing) and only two interceptions. Flacco ran the ball for 3 yards on first down. The Browns tried a quarterback sneak, and Kizer was stopped clearly short.
He has appeared in eight career NFL games, with one start, in his time with Indianapolis (2017), Washington (2016), Buffalo (2016) and Miami (2014-15), which drafted him in the sixth round of the 2014 NFL Draft. They tacked on 10 more points in the third quarter - with a touchdown coming on a strip sack of Kizer in the end zone that was recovered by Baltimore's Brandon Williams - to put the game away.More news: Zack Cozart signs with the Los Angeles Angels
Another highlight for the Browns in the first half was stopping the Ravens four times at the goal line to force a turnover on downs.
- Prince Harry and Meghan Markle wedding to clash with FA Cup final
- Verdict Day: All eyes on Gujarat, Himachal Pradesh today
- CDC allegedly banned from using "science-based" and other phrases
- Donald Trump holds phone call with Vladimir Putin over North Korea crisis
- NBC Reportedly Paid Off Producer Who Accused Chris Matthews of Sexual Harassment
- Jeremy Lin congratulates 16-year-old viral Harvard passer
- Oil prices hold steady on competitive data, North Sea outage
- Simmons says he will 'defend' himself following rape claims
- Boise State scores TD after all four receivers spin around simultaneously
- Omarosa Manigault Newman 'physically dragged' from White House, reports say