Salah, Firmino and Coutinho all made way in the second half as, with victory on the south coast secure, Klopp turned his attention to a huge clash with fellow UEFA Champions League chaser Arsenal at Emirates Stadium on Saturday.
In contrast Liverpool are sixth with 31 points as things stand, and Jurgen Klopp's side will understand the importance of building some momentum heading into the busy festive period.More news: Verdict Day: All eyes on Gujarat, Himachal Pradesh today
Salah has a way to go if he is to beat Rush's 346 goals in all competitions - Liverpool's leading all-time top scorer - but he's certainly made a good start.
Liverpool manager Juergen Klopp called for more consistency from his players after a sparkling 4-0 win at Bournemouth on Sunday followed a goalless stalemate at home to relegation-threatened West Bromwich Albion in midweek. It is only halfway through the season.
He also expressed that he didn't like the name, "Fab Four" - a term that has started being used to describe the quarter of Salah, Coutinho, Mane and Firmino, and a link to the city's Beatles connections.More news: Health officials: Flu rampant in NY
The England global said: "He's the most professional person I've seen all season, he's been top quality from the start and every time he gets on the pitch he does his all for the club". Mo knows how much I respect and like him.
"Everyone's a quality player and it's up to the rest of us to get in and among it". It's unbelievable how many points you will probably need at the end of the season to get anything. "Of course we had to look at a lot of his games to see about other parts, physicality, being strong enough for challenges".More news: Accessory leaks pretty much confirmed the Galaxy S9's 'boring' design
- Lonzo Ball appreciates LeBron James' support
- Prince Harry and Meghan Markle wedding to clash with FA Cup final
- Parliament winter session: Centre targets 25 bills over 22 days
- Jeremy Lin congratulates 16-year-old viral Harvard passer
- Oil prices hold steady on competitive data, North Sea outage
- Russell Westbrook's triple-double helps Oklahoma City Thunder beat Philadelphia 76ers
- Geminid meteors shower the skies
- Boise State scores TD after all four receivers spin around simultaneously
- Kristaps Porzingis Day To Day With Sore Knee
- Ryan Reynolds Trolls Disney With This Cheeky Deadpool Photo