According to TMZ, tennis star Anna, 36, gave birth to a boy and a girl in Miami, Florida on 16 December.
The weirdest thing about the story isn't that the couple waited so long to have kids, it's that nobody even knew they were expecting!
On the same day, Kournikova shared three pictures on Instagram, which showed her riding on a boat and dressed up in an oversized windcheater jacket from Iglesias' tour.More news: Iran supplied ballistic missile to Yemen rebels
They've been strictly private about their relationship and have not been seen in public for almost a year.
However, two years later, he hinted that it's possible the pair already tied the knot. There are rumors they're married, but we've never gotten official word from the couple.More news: Jeremy Lin congratulates 16-year-old viral Harvard passer
He told The Sun newspaper: 'We're just as happy.
Congratulations to Enrique and Anna on their growing family.
Fact is. Anna's been way out of the spotlight for more than a year now.More news: Ryanair in union supply to keep away from Christmas strikes
"I saw her cute belly", a source tells People. Maybe it's because I come from divorced parents, but I don't think you love someone more because of a piece of paper. What makes a difference is that you're a good parent'.
- Atlanta airport power outage impacting Savannah flights
- Celtic manager Brendan Rodgers reacts to humiliating Hearts defeat
- LaLiga: Simeone gives condition for Griezmann's exit from Atletico Madrid
- Parliament winter session: Centre targets 25 bills over 22 days
- Five Observations From Ravens' Win Vs. Browns
- NBC Wants to Revive The Office for 2018
- Boise State scores TD after all four receivers spin around simultaneously
- Twitter begins enforcing rules on 'hateful, abusive' content
- Cyril Ramaphosa wins ANC presidential race
- USA blames North Korea for major cyber attack