The game has proven to be a smashing success for the developer Bluehole who have already announced multiple mobile games for the series along with a final release of the game in early 2018. More so with it hitting one million players in 48 hours on the Xbox One.
PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds has just been released on Xbox One last week and even though its performance was far from ideal, it attracted many new lovers to the game. All you have to do is restart your Xbox One console to download the update, even if it does not seem that there will be any maintenance.More news: How someone stole a family's Christmas Grinch
The PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Xbox One port was one of the most highly anticipated events for the console, which was fueled by Microsoft adding fuel to the flame.More news: NBC Wants to Revive The Office for 2018
For more on PUBG, be sure to search for Twinfinite. As per the sources, the game's availability for Xbox One will be exclusive till the mid next year and hence we might not want to see the same game for other consoles as of now.
The full patch notes can be found here.More news: Celtic manager Brendan Rodgers reacts to humiliating Hearts defeat
PUBG's animations aren't the smoothest in general, but there were some issues specific to the Xbox One version that have been fixed with this patch. Meanwhile, if you have anything to ask, let us know in the comments section given below this post.
- Battle of battery cars: China NIO's SUV versus Tesla's Model X
- Atlanta airport power outage impacting Savannah flights
- Steelers' Antonio Brown Leaves Game With Leg Injury
- Google's Chrome Will Start Removing "Failing" Ads In February
- Fans Mourn Death of K-Pop Star Jonghyun
- The Pentagon has confirmed its $22M program to investigate UFOs
- John McCain returns to Arizona, will miss GOP tax vote
- Mother And Three Children Killed In Early Morning Fire In Sheepshead Bay
- You Can Manage Your Identity on Facebook Using Face Recognition
- Six dead, scores injured in Amtrak horror crash