On Wednesday, Dec. 20, the Republicans voted in favor of a sweeping tax bill that includes a 40% tax cut for corporations and isn't exactly created to help out the poor.
Ahead of the premiere of the two specials, Netflix has also unveiled a teaser trailer for both of them.More news: Elon Musk's Roadster Is All Prepped-Up for Its Mars Voyage
"And to my surprise, you know what I didn't see?"
Chappelle previously said he suspected Trump would win based on his conversations with neighbors, fans and others outside of the liberal coastal metropolises that backed Democratic nominee Hillary Clinton.
The comedian starts off by saying that he has never had a problem with white people in his life, but "poor whites" are his least favorite kind because of all the trouble they're causing. "You are poor - he's fighting for me!" I looked them right in their coal-smeared faces. "I know the game there".More news: Flu Season Is Upon Us
Chappelle added that he made "so much money last year" that he got to rub elbows with rich white people, who he claims call poor white people "trash".
Earlier this year, Chappelle released two Netflix specials - The Age of Spin: Dave Chappelle Live at the Hollywood Palladium and Deep in the Heart of Texas: Dave Chappelle Live at Austin City Limits - which netted him $60 million and became the most watched stand-up specials in the company's history.
Expounding on their belief that Trump would help them once he was in office, the comic recalled overhearing a conversation among them while he stood in line to vote, taking this opportunity to shed some light on what Trump's true intentions were.More news: FBI Arrests Man For Alleged Pier 39 Christmas Day Terror Plot
The new specials expand Chappelle's relationship with Netflix, where his original blockbuster deal in November included three specials.
- Restaurants open on Christmas Eve, Day 2017 in Northern Utah
- People Are Fuming About The Dress Meghan Markle Wore For Engagement Snaps
- Hollywood Would Get Big Windfall Annually From Tax Bill
- Trudeau says cannabis will become legal 'next summer,' not July 1
- Neil Gorsuch Is in the Neil Gorsuch Business
- Venus Williams, 2nd driver won't be charged in fatal crash, police say
- When Does Winter Start? The Shortest Day of the Year Is Approaching
- Apple slows some older iPhones because of flagging batteries
- These parents got their child's teachers a hilarious personal gift
- Jurgen Klopp praises Liverpool's defensive improvement