DJ's parents got the teacher bottles of wine, but the labels on the bottles were replaced with a photo of the student. "Typically something small like a candle or flower to say thank you".
She gave her son's teachers wine bottles with his picture on them.
A parent in OH took the idea a step further and purchased a bottle with a picture of their child's face on the label that read, "Our child might be the reason you drink so enjoy this bottle on us".
The photos have been retweeted more than 5,000 times and liked more than 36,000 times.More news: MAMMA MIA! Sequel Trailer Is Here
"Best thing I've seen all day", wrote one person on Sommers' Twitter account.
Mary Sommers said the wine bottles seemed like an appropriate gift.
The boy in question, 14-year-old Jake, has a schoolwide reputation as a clown, his mother, Mary, told Buzzfeed News.More news: People Are Fuming About The Dress Meghan Markle Wore For Engagement Snaps
An Ohio couple gave wine bottles with their son's face on the label to his teachers for Christmas this year, figuring they might need it. She added "he always has something to say".
"(The teachers) all thought it was hilarious", she said.
Jake Sommers acknowledged his role in making his teachers work a little harder.More news: RI hangs on to second US House seat in population estimates
- Hollywood Would Get Big Windfall Annually From Tax Bill
- Magic Leap Unveils AR Goggles
- WWE Stock Takes Big Hit Following News of Vince McMahon Selling Shares
- Restaurants open on Christmas Eve, Day 2017 in Northern Utah
- Netflix Announces Two Dave Chappelle Comedy Specials on New Year's Eve
- Royal Family roundup: A holiday card is here and Pop!s are coming
- Seven deadly stats of Rohit Sharma's record T20I ton against Sri Lanka
- Venus Williams, 2nd driver won't be charged in fatal crash, police say
- Apple slows some older iPhones because of flagging batteries
- The Pentagon has confirmed its $22M program to investigate UFOs