Since their disappointing loss to Manchester United earlier this month, Arsene Wenger reverted back to a regular 4-2-3-1, mostly because of injuries to Skhodran Mustafi and Aaron Ramsey, but Arsenal have been far from the fluid unit which pegged back Tottenham Hotspur and United - and it only took Liverpool 25 minutes to expose the chink in the Gunners' armour. Liverpool scored the first two goals before three goals in five minutes from Arsenal, only for the Reds to equalize in a fantastic 3-3 draw between two of the best clubs in the English Premier League.
"We know our situation", Klopp said.
The Gunners immediately responded with Alexis Sanchez scoring in the very next minute.
And Carragher insists Liverpool can't keep relying on their forward players to outscore their opponents every game.More news: RI hangs on to second US House seat in population estimates
Jurgen Klopp can see similarities between himself and interim Swansea boss Leon Britton but hopes Liverpool can make it an unhappy start to his spell in temporary charge of the Premier League strugglers.
Liverpool sit in fourth before their Boxing Day encounter with Swansea City at Anfield and having qualified for the last-16 stage of the Champions League this can be viewed as a positive campaign for them.
But a lot of Liverpool fans were not happy with one player's performance in the game on Friday.
"Firstly they made a really good transfer in getting Mohamed Salah", he said.More news: Jurgen Klopp praises Liverpool's defensive improvement
"Then we struck back and it's point; usually if you go to Arsenal and get a point it is absolutely OK, we are not insane that we can not see that".
With the score 0-0 at the time, Henderson was replaced by James Milner who captained the Reds for the remainder of the game.
"It's not about changing our style of play, but for a few minutes we need to be able to shut up shop", said the 31-year-old. "We have to take the good things and work on the lesser good things".More news: White House denies report that president said Haitian immigrants 'all have AIDS'
- Apple slows some older iPhones because of flagging batteries
- Harry Kane hopes to beat Alan Shearer goals record
- Bristol City dump holders Man Utd out of League Cup
- WWE Stock Takes Big Hit Following News of Vince McMahon Selling Shares
- Winter Solstice, Daylight Relief in Sight
- Flu Season Is Upon Us
- Facebook challenges music streaming giants with Universal Music deal
- Royal Family roundup: A holiday card is here and Pop!s are coming
- These parents got their child's teachers a hilarious personal gift
- Venus Williams, 2nd driver won't be charged in fatal crash, police say