A video confession given by Mr. Jadhav was played before the press briefing by the Ministry.
"I have been treated with dignity and honour and in a very professional manner by the Pakistani authorities".
Meanwhile, after a long wait, the wife and the mother of Jadhav will meet him later today.More news: Seven deadly stats of Rohit Sharma's record T20I ton against Sri Lanka
Pawar said he and Kulbhushan's other friends would request Prime Minister Narendra Modi and External Affairs Minister Sushma Swaraj to bring Jadhav back home at the earliest, he said.
One may argue here that Pakistan may have made them change their clothes before they met Kulbhushan, but then there are pictures from after the meeting that show them wearing the same clothes that they were wearing before the meeting. "Indian DHC in Islamabad will be the accompanying diplomat".
Jadhav's family had applied for visas last week. Special security passes have been issued for those visiting the Foreign Office, the officials added.More news: WWE Stock Takes Big Hit Following News of Vince McMahon Selling Shares
India's Deputy High Commissioner JP Singh, who was supposed to accompany Jadhav's mother and wife to Islamabad, will not be allowed to meet him.
"Media may kindly be kept at a distance to ensure security of the family members and avoid any harassment to them", he quoted from a letter the foreign ministry received from the Indian government ahead of Monday's meeting.
According to News 18, Jadhav would be meeting his family at the foreign office in Islamabad.
Following this, India moved the International Court of Justice (ICJ) in May.More news: Restaurants open on Christmas Eve, Day 2017 in Northern Utah
Pakistan Foreign Office spokesperson Mohammed Faisal tweeted images showing Jadhav speaking to his mother Avanti and wife through an intercom with a glass panel separating them. The Indian Government recognised Jadhav as a former naval officer, who was abducted by Pakistan's ISI from Iran.
- Netflix Announces Two Dave Chappelle Comedy Specials on New Year's Eve
- White House denies report that president said Haitian immigrants 'all have AIDS'
- Royal Family roundup: A holiday card is here and Pop!s are coming
- Jurgen Klopp praises Liverpool's defensive improvement
- Google mastermind Eric Schmidt to step down from role in JANUARY
- Family identifies woman killed in deputy-involved shooting in Schertz
- Apple Inc. Admits to Slowing Old iPhones: Will This Hurt AAPL Stock?
- People Are Fuming About The Dress Meghan Markle Wore For Engagement Snaps
- We Will Win 135 Seats in 2022 Gujarat Assembly Elections: Rahul Gandhi
- Major, among four soldiers killed in Pak firing along LoC