Jio continues to lure the consumers into switching their mobile operators by bringing value offers and cashbacks at regular intervals.
Reliance Jio will be providing a cashback up to Rs 3,300 on the recharge of Rs 399.
Despite its competitive pricing, Reliance Jio has over the past year used cashback offers also to woo customers. "Jio will provide surprise cashback of up to Rs3,300 on recharges of Rs399 and above". The cashback will be effective on recharges before January 15, 2018. "This cashback will be in the form of Rs400 MyJio cashback vouchers, up to Rs300 instant cashback vouchers from wallets and up to Rs2,600 discount vouchers from e-commerce players", a company person said. It was valid till 25 November but the company extended it till 25 December. And, last weekend, telecom operator Reliance Jio announced two new prepaid plans priced at ₹199 and ₹299 as a part of its Happy New Year 2018 offer.Читайте также: Harry Kane hopes to beat Alan Shearer goals record
Under the new plans, users will get 1.2GB and 2GB 4G data respectively.
Moreover, in circles like Gujarat, Vodafone does have the ₹198 plan listed on its website, but, instead of offering 1 GB data per day for 28 days, Vodafone is only offering a total of 1 GB data for 28 days.При любом использовании материалов сайта и дочерних проектов, гиперссылка на обязательна.
«» 2007 - 2018 Copyright.
Автоматизированное извлечение информации сайта запрещено.
Код для вставки в блог
- Elon Musk's Roadster Is All Prepped-Up for Its Mars Voyage
- FBI Arrests Man For Alleged Pier 39 Christmas Day Terror Plot
- Successful launch of SpaceX Falcon 9 rocket observed across the Central Coast
- Lalu convicted in fodder scam, party to appeal in high court
- Facebook now shows if your account was influenced by Russian propaganda
- Chelsea's predicted XI: Alvaro Morata's return is Conte's best Christmas gift
- AIMPLB opposes Triple Talaq Bill, President to convey its stand to PM
- Family identifies woman killed in deputy-involved shooting in Schertz
- Jamie Carragher: Arsenal And Liverpool 'Will Always Fall Short' Of Winning Trophies
- Google mastermind Eric Schmidt to step down from role in JANUARY