The film earned Rs 34.10 crore on the first day, Rs 35.30 crore on the second day, and Rs 45.53 crore on the third day on Sunday, thereby having a total earning of Rs 114.93 crore till Sunday. Apart from Tiger Zinda Hai, Salman Khan's other blockbusters that earned the fastest three-day entry in the Rs 100-crore club are Bajrangi Bhaijaan (earning Rs 102.60 crore) and Sultan (Rs 105.53 crore).More news: Winter Solstice, Daylight Relief in Sight
"So even though their last four films - Befikre, Qaidi Band, Bank Chor and Meri Pyaari Bindu - didn't do well at the box office, Tiger Zinda Hai has made them richer on all counts", smirks our source. This is quite significant in many ways as the combination has indeed emerged as quite lethal and now one waits to see what does the trio comes up with next. The Ali Abbas Zafar film stands as the biggest Bollywood release of the year ending on a profitable note.More news: Three takeaways from Steelers' win over Texans
The first film, Ek Tha Tiger (2012), directed by Kabir Khan, had set a record for the opening day collection, bagging Rs30.61 crore nett. According to the Hindustan Times, the film is said to have grossed over Rs 15 crore on the first day worldwide, making it the biggest ever opening in Nani's career.More news: AIMPLB opposes Triple Talaq Bill, President to convey its stand to PM
It's been a battle of so many films at the box office, but most fail in comparison to Salman Khan's film. The film has had a sensational run at the Box Office so far and earned about Rs 114.93 crore in three days. It managed to do better overseas, minting Rs 1.01 crore on the day of its release in Australia and Rs 38.54 lakhs in New Zealand. East-West-North-South, the business witnesses remarkable growth. Says a trade source in the know, "The satellite rights of the film, and the digital rights of it come close to Rs 80 crore, easily". Metros and beyond metros, plexes and single screens - it's creating HAVOC... The top position is, however, reserved by Bahubali: The Conclusion, which minted Rs 127 crore approximately at the box office.
- White House denies report that president said Haitian immigrants 'all have AIDS'
- President Trump signs $1.5tn tax overhaul into law
- Christmas celebrated with fervor and gaiety in Kerala
- We Will Win 135 Seats in 2022 Gujarat Assembly Elections: Rahul Gandhi
- 37 feared dead in Philippine mall blaze
- Birmingham Bowl score: Quinton Flowers ends career in style with another thriller
- Facebook now shows if your account was influenced by Russian propaganda
- Successful launch of SpaceX Falcon 9 rocket observed across the Central Coast
- Google mastermind Eric Schmidt to step down from role in JANUARY
- Four killed as bus crashes into underground passageway in Moscow