The start of the video shows Paige taking a kick to the back from Banks.More news: British Woman Sentenced To Three Years In Egyptian Prison
After the kick, Paige fell to the ground clutching her right arm and medics ran to her aid. Original plans had Paige's team picking up the victory. The match was stopped and a stretcher was called for but Paige ended up walking to the locker room on her own.
According to The Wrestling Observer, the 25-year-old is getting evaluated today for precautionary measures, and has been pulled from the road for now, but she was able to go out last night and apparently the injury isn't thought to be serious.More news: Kremlin offers to be mediator between the United States and North Korea
Paige has a great thing going with her Absolution faction alongside Mandy Rose and Sonya Deville. Another update from PWInsider revealed that WWE has removed Paige from all of this weekend's upcoming live events as a result of the events that transpired in the ring.
The Mirror reports, that backstage people are saying Paige was hit with a "stinger" - an injury to the neck or head which causes a stinging sensation. Have YOUR say in the comments section below, and the fourth episode of GiveMeSport's WWE podcast is here!More news: What to do with your leftover Christmas Tree
- [Teams] Crystal Palace vs Arsenal: Confirmed Line-Ups From Selhurst Park
- Man suspected of killing wife, children wounds officer in shootout
- Jaish-e-Muhammad's 3-feet-tall 'deadly' commander killed in J&K encounter
- Home and Away actor in critical condition after triple-fatal NSW crash
- Erica Garner Was Reportedly Declared Brain Dead
- Apple raises pay for Tim Cook, other top executives
- Orrin Hatch Says He's 'Grateful' for Biting Editorial That Suggested He Resign
- James Harrison Signs With The New England Patriots
- Very cold and blustery through Tuesday; Friday snow risk fades some
- Fans across metro Atlanta remember anchor Amanda Davis