Instagram will make the recommendations based on posts liked by other accounts that you do follow.
So, how does Instagram determine which posts will appear in the Recommended for You section? The section is comprised of three to five posts that Instagram thinks would interest you.More news: Princesses Can't Act, Or Meghan Markle Would Be a Bond Girl
If your friends liked something on photo-sharing social network Instagram, it might now show up on your feed - even if you do not follow that particular person.
This latest change to Instagram feeds is set to deliver lots of fresh content to users. "Hiding" the posts will not permanently remove them from the main feed but it will hide them until the user has gone through all of the posts from accounts they are actually following. However, according to a report by TechCrunch, users will see these recommended posts while browsing through their news feed rather than seeing just the posts from the users they follow.More news: Sister of Eric Garner, Erika, dies after heart attack
Instagram is making a huge change to the way users experience the service by introducing "Recommended" posts into their personal feeds. It will appear after the user has watched all the posts in the feed.
Dear Instagram, the only thing I want recommended to me on my feed are my friend's photos iN THE ORDER THEY WERE POSTED IN! Is it something you're going to use or are you going to hide the option?More news: Bomb rips through St Petersburg supermarket with shrapnel injuring 10 Christmas shoppers
When you find a hashtag you like, open the hashtag page and tap on the following button. On a related note, Instagram few days ago rolled out a new feature to boost its Live Video engagement. After the injection of this feature, users who are scrolling through their timeline will not only see the posts from the accounts they are following with ads but will be able to see the posts and videos from their wider social circle too. Nonetheless, Instagram has already started rolling out the new update and it's just a matter of time before you start seeing it on your feed.
- Fans across metro Atlanta remember anchor Amanda Davis
- James Franklin hurting from punch to ribs from Penn State QB
- U.S. to resume visas in Turkey after 2-month suspension
- Rocket fired from Gaza hits building in Israeli town, 2 others intercepted
- Husband in custody, 2 officers suspended following woman's death
- Dr Phil show denies claims of aiding addicts find drugs
- Home and Away actor in critical condition after triple-fatal NSW crash
- Apple Not Happy With Clothing Company Using The Name Steve Jobs
- Iranians protest against high prices in Mashhad
- Dirk Koetter to return as Bucs coach in 2018