"In this moment, I believe that 98 will say that we will be relegated".
That lifted them off the bottom of the table, two points from safety. "Because we won everything is not ideal, and even if we did not win, not everything would be bad", he said. "We have a hard game against Tottenham on Tuesday, which will not be easy, and we have a very short time to prepare the strategy of the team". It is still a small percentage. Then, e ven after 1-1 we needed to keep focused until the end of the match.More news: Alabama makes Jones win official as Moore's last-ditch challenge fails
"But this is just the first step".
Dyer's low drive from distance was parried into Narsingh's path by Heurelho Gomes, and the Dutch winger coolly slotted home for Swansea's first Premier League away win since August.
In a lively start to the match, Jordan Ayew struck the bar from 25 yards for the visitors before Andre Carrillo headed Watford in front on 11 minutes. We tried to win. We need strong commitment to move things forward. "Also the fans were crucial for us, we felt them especially in the second half".More news: Dirk Koetter to return as Bucs coach in 2018
They visit Watford on Saturday and a daunting January fixture list includes games against Tottenham, Liverpool and Arsenal.
Silva said: "I didn't see much of a foul there".
- Instagram will now include 'recommended posts' in your feeds
- Z and Beyoncé Share Their Star-Studded "Family Feud" Video
- Trump says East Coast could use some global warming
- George Weah Unveils Agenda For Liberia
- Dr Phil show denies claims of aiding addicts find drugs
- Husband in custody, 2 officers suspended following woman's death
- Egypt says 10 killed in attack outside Cairo church
- Paige Injury Scare at Live Event Captured on Video
- Apple raises pay for Tim Cook, other top executives
- Ghana president Akufo-Addo leads Weah congratulatory posts