The Winter Weather Advisory was issued because travel conditions will be hazardous.
A classic over running weather pattern sets up over the next 48 hours across Montana with warm moist subtropical moisture colliding with dense cold Arctic air that should produce moderate to heavy snow for all valleys and mountain passes.
Not only are we tracking the bitter cold, but we're tracking some snow showers for our Saturday, enough to make for slick travel for parts of southern New England. Snow accumulations of 2 to 4 inches are expected.
Watch for areas of blowing & drifting snow from Belgrade to Three Forks and near Norris.Читайте также: James Franklin hurting from punch to ribs from Penn State QB
Snowfall is likely to begin in Licking County between 4 and 7 p.m.in southwestern Licking County, according to the National Weather Service.
Recent model runs are showing the potential for slightly higher snowfall totals than previous forecast models.
By midnight most of the snow has moved east into Ohio. The Winter Storm Warning for Muskegon, Oceana and Mason Counties will expire at noon. "Winter Weather Advisories are in effect for Allegan-Barry-Van Buren-Kalamazoo- Counties until 4 am Saturday for 3-6" of snow and slippery roads. See you next year.При любом использовании материалов сайта и дочерних проектов, гиперссылка на обязательна.
«» 2007 - 2018 Copyright.
Автоматизированное извлечение информации сайта запрещено.
Код для вставки в блог
- Egypt says 10 killed in attack outside Cairo church
- Freshman QB Keytaon Thompson leads Mississippi State past Louisville in TaxSlayer Bowl
- Princesses Can't Act, Or Meghan Markle Would Be a Bond Girl
- Apple Not Happy With Clothing Company Using The Name Steve Jobs
- Erica Garner Was Reportedly Declared Brain Dead
- Home and Away actor in critical condition after triple-fatal NSW crash
- [Teams] Crystal Palace vs Arsenal: Confirmed Line-Ups From Selhurst Park
- George Weah Unveils Agenda For Liberia
- Paige Injury Scare at Live Event Captured on Video
- Husband in custody, 2 officers suspended following woman's death