The Winter Weather Advisory was issued because travel conditions will be hazardous.
A classic over running weather pattern sets up over the next 48 hours across Montana with warm moist subtropical moisture colliding with dense cold Arctic air that should produce moderate to heavy snow for all valleys and mountain passes.More news: [Teams] Crystal Palace vs Arsenal: Confirmed Line-Ups From Selhurst Park
Not only are we tracking the bitter cold, but we're tracking some snow showers for our Saturday, enough to make for slick travel for parts of southern New England. Snow accumulations of 2 to 4 inches are expected.
Watch for areas of blowing & drifting snow from Belgrade to Three Forks and near Norris.More news: Husband in custody, 2 officers suspended following woman's death
Snowfall is likely to begin in Licking County between 4 and 7 p.m.in southwestern Licking County, according to the National Weather Service.
Recent model runs are showing the potential for slightly higher snowfall totals than previous forecast models.More news: James Franklin hurting from punch to ribs from Penn State QB
By midnight most of the snow has moved east into Ohio. The Winter Storm Warning for Muskegon, Oceana and Mason Counties will expire at noon. "Winter Weather Advisories are in effect for Allegan-Barry-Van Buren-Kalamazoo- Counties until 4 am Saturday for 3-6" of snow and slippery roads. See you next year.
- Princesses Can't Act, Or Meghan Markle Would Be a Bond Girl
- Apple Not Happy With Clothing Company Using The Name Steve Jobs
- Z and Beyoncé Share Their Star-Studded "Family Feud" Video
- Dana White Reveals Targeted Return Date, Opponent For Conor McGregor
- Freshman QB Keytaon Thompson leads Mississippi State past Louisville in TaxSlayer Bowl
- Egypt says 10 killed in attack outside Cairo church
- Paige Injury Scare at Live Event Captured on Video
- Home and Away actor in critical condition after triple-fatal NSW crash
- Erica Garner Was Reportedly Declared Brain Dead
- George Weah Unveils Agenda For Liberia