Saturday's winning numbers were 28-36-41-51-58 and Powerball 24 with a Power Play number of 2. Both lotto games had their most recent jackpot wins in late October.
It's time to check your tickets for the Powerball drawing from Saturday night, December 30, otherwise known as the "New Year's Eve (eve)" drawing. The estimated cash value of the $440 million Powerball jackpot will be $278.3 million.
The odds of winning the Powerball lottery game got worse when changes were made in 2015, but the jackpots got larger.More news: Second ship 'broke oil sanctions on Kim'
The Colfax ticket was one of only three across the country that won a $1 million prize Saturday night, with the others sold in New Hampshire and New Jersey.
Separately, the Mega Millions jackpot has grown to $343 million, with a cash option payout of $215 million, the game said on its website.
But like Mega Millions the night before, there was no victor to claim the Powerball jackpot, which led it to grow to $440 million, the ninth-largest jackpot in game history.More news: Texans GM Rick Smith takes leave of absence
Players pick five numbers from 1 to 69 in the first set of numbers. The Powerball number was 24.
While there was no Powerball jackpot victor Saturday night, there was a $1 million ticket sold by the New Jersey Lottery.
Drawings are held twice a week, on Wednesday and Saturday nights.More news: South Korea proposes high-level talks with North
- CBFC's Prasoon Joshi said only modifications were suggested in 'Padmavati'
- New Year Brings Record Cold Temperatures
- Bronx apartment fire leaves 16 injured
- School Delays Due to Cold Weather
- China Focus: China's factory sector shows resilience
- Indian Medical Association calls for 12-hour nationwide strike
- Fog delays 400 trains and 500 flights
- New Orleans Saints 14, Tampa Bay Buccaneers 13
- Spotify Sued For $1.6 Billion For Using Thousands Of Songs Without License
- Republican Sen. Orrin Hatch won't stand for re-election