As you know, I've rushed quite a few things before, so right now I'm so loving the place I am in my life and I'm just happy with how things are going.
When the host asked her directly if her sister was also with child, Khloe responded, "What do you mean..."
It's obvious that she's completely besotted with her cookie-munching boyfriend - who already has a 12-month-old baby with his ex-girlfriend Jordan Craig - but there are no plans to tie the know anytime soon.
As of yet, Kylie Jenner and her team have remained completely silent regarding all speculation to her rumoured pregnancy.More news: U.S. suspends security aid to Pakistan over militant groups
Khloé is 6 months pregnant and looking better than ever, joking with Renee that her glow is "just ferocious highlighter".
Since sharing her news Khloe says she's been inundated with parenting advice from her siblings Kourtney, Kim and Rob, though admits that most of it is "unwanted".
Then came talk about her not appearing in the family Christmas card.More news: Justice Dept. Must Act on Allegations Against Clinton Aide Abedin, Comey
'I think once people know you're pregnant, you get all the excuses.
'I just wanted to do something myself and write something that was heartfelt for me, ' Khloe motivated her keeping the news a secret for such an extended period of time. 'Then for a girl, I don't know where to begin'. See more on Kardashian's pregnancy in the video below. Despite that, the KUWTK crew kept filming her learning about her pregnancy and keeping the news from the rest of her family members. Hah!
What reality show family is in the middle of a baby boom?More news: Costa Rica plane crash leaves 10 foreigners dead, government says
The Reality TV star revealed during the Kardashian Khristmas bash that she's 6 months pregnant.
- Iran's Oil Production, Exports Not Impacted By Protests
- Spotify Sued For $1.6 Billion For Using Thousands Of Songs Without License
- New Orleans Saints 14, Tampa Bay Buccaneers 13
- Game of Thrones Final Season of Six Episodes to Air in 2019
- Feared Aussie strain took hold over Christmas, leading to more hospital overcrowding
- Barkley undergoes physical in Chelsea
- China Focus: China's factory sector shows resilience
- South Korea proposes high-level talks with North
- U.S. to cut UNRWA funding if Palestinians don't return to negotiations
- Bronx apartment fire leaves 16 injured