As you know, I've rushed quite a few things before, so right now I'm so loving the place I am in my life and I'm just happy with how things are going.
When the host asked her directly if her sister was also with child, Khloe responded, "What do you mean..."
It's obvious that she's completely besotted with her cookie-munching boyfriend - who already has a 12-month-old baby with his ex-girlfriend Jordan Craig - but there are no plans to tie the know anytime soon.
As of yet, Kylie Jenner and her team have remained completely silent regarding all speculation to her rumoured pregnancy.
Khloé is 6 months pregnant and looking better than ever, joking with Renee that her glow is "just ferocious highlighter".
Since sharing her news Khloe says she's been inundated with parenting advice from her siblings Kourtney, Kim and Rob, though admits that most of it is "unwanted".Читайте также: Costa Rica plane crash leaves 10 foreigners dead, government says
Then came talk about her not appearing in the family Christmas card.
'I think once people know you're pregnant, you get all the excuses.
'I just wanted to do something myself and write something that was heartfelt for me, ' Khloe motivated her keeping the news a secret for such an extended period of time. 'Then for a girl, I don't know where to begin'. See more on Kardashian's pregnancy in the video below. Despite that, the KUWTK crew kept filming her learning about her pregnancy and keeping the news from the rest of her family members. Hah!
What reality show family is in the middle of a baby boom?При любом использовании материалов сайта и дочерних проектов, гиперссылка на обязательна.
«» 2007 - 2018 Copyright.
Автоматизированное извлечение информации сайта запрещено.
The Reality TV star revealed during the Kardashian Khristmas bash that she's 6 months pregnant.Код для вставки в блог
- Barkley undergoes physical in Chelsea
- Feared Aussie strain took hold over Christmas, leading to more hospital overcrowding
- Iran's Oil Production, Exports Not Impacted By Protests
- Spotify Sued For $1.6 Billion For Using Thousands Of Songs Without License
- U.S. to cut UNRWA funding if Palestinians don't return to negotiations
- South Korea proposes high-level talks with North
- U.S. suspends security aid to Pakistan over militant groups
- Bronx apartment fire leaves 16 injured
- China Focus: China's factory sector shows resilience
- Justice Dept. Must Act on Allegations Against Clinton Aide Abedin, Comey