Al.com reported that Johnson's home in Gadsden, Alabama, burned down Tuesday morning. We have just the clothes on our backs, ' she said. Firefighters rushed to the rural one-level house after a utility worker called 911 shortly after 8 a.m., but by the time they were able to quench the flames, Johnson's family home was all but collapsed.
One of the women who accused U.S. Senate candidate Roy Moore of improper sexual conduct has lost her home to a fire.More news: Powerball numbers: Did you win Saturday's $390.1 million lottery jackpot?
Johnson is among the women who publicly accused Moore of sexual misconduct.
Public information officer, Natalie Barton said "that fire is still under investigation by the Etowah County Arson Task Force".
"I am devastated, just devastated", Johnson told AL.com on Friday.More news: Justice Dept. Must Act on Allegations Against Clinton Aide Abedin, Comey
Tallant said Johnson is "a super good neighbor".
Several of Johnson's neighbors noticed a young man with a reputation for public intoxication and misbehavior loitering around the property Tuesday morning.
As AL.com reported, the Tuesday morning fire that burned nearly all of Johnson's home in Gadsden, Alabama is under investigation by the Etowah County Arson Task Force. Moore lost a runoff last month to Doug Jones, a Democrat. Johnson was 28 at the time of the alleged incident.More news: Bronx apartment fire leaves 16 injured
Despite being backed wholeheartedly by President Trump throughout his campaign and dismissing the allegations against him as false, Moore could not overcome them.
- Candy Company Enlists Genetic Engineers To Save Chocolate from Extinction
- FCC Chair Cancels Appearance At Consumer Electronics Show
- South Korea proposes high-level talks with North
- U.S. suspends security aid to Pakistan over militant groups
- Nintendo's Switch Is The Fastest Selling Gaming Console Ever
- Feared Aussie strain took hold over Christmas, leading to more hospital overcrowding
- Khloe Kardashian will reveal baby's gender on family TV show
- Barkley undergoes physical in Chelsea
- Fog delays 400 trains and 500 flights
- Spotify Sued For $1.6 Billion For Using Thousands Of Songs Without License