The third-seeded Jaguars (10-6) won the AFC South and earned their first home playoff game since January 2008. The defensive units for the Jaguars and Bills proved equally effective in limiting scoring opportunities.
Bortles' legs once again proved to be the difference in the second half, as the QB ran for 36 yards and capped off a 15-play 86-yard drive with a TD to tight end Ben Koyack to give the Jags a 10-3 lead.More news: More Stores, While Macy's Announces 5000 Job Cuts
And to think, all of this came after the Jaguars said the Bills didn't use all of the tickets they were allotted for the game. It's the third time they've met this season. Their victory means they will head to Heinz Field to face the Steelers next week in the AFC divisional playoffs.
Thousands of Buffalo Bills fans have escaped sub-zero temperatures and invaded Jacksonville this weekend expecting to make the most out of the first playoff appearance in 17 years. Without McCoy, the run-first Bills would be forced to turn to Mike Tolbert, shifting a ton of the pressure onto the arm (and legs) of quarterback Tyrod Taylor and creating a much more hard set of circumstances.More news: ESPN at it again: Trump's 'af***ing stupid person'
-Jacksonville got their first points just before the half expired as Josh Lambo was true from 44 yards out for a field goal to tie the score (3-3) with two seconds left in the half. His 2-and-20 pass with 26 seconds left was intercepted by Jalen Ramsey to seal the game with under a minute left.More news: Natural disaster hits San Francisco, shaking Berkeley awake
- Almost $1 billion up for grabs in Mega Millions, Powerball jackpots
- Nintendo's Switch Is The Fastest Selling Gaming Console Ever
- HP recalls 50000 consumer notebooks following "overheating" concerns
- North Korea missile crashes into its own cities
- Lalu sentenced to 3.5 years in jail in fodder scam case
- Deviljho Is Monster Hunter
- New Brunswick adds 4200 jobs, unemployment rate drops in December
- Trump slams FBI, Clinton for 'garbage' dossier
- Trump disbands voter fraud commission, says Homeland Security will take over investigation
- NFL Playoffs: Atlanta Falcons at Los Angeles Rams