With another controversial penalty awarded against his side in their game against Chelsea in the midweek - Hector Bellerin the accused this time after a disputed challenge on Eden Hazard - it's best not to think about Wenger's response should another decision go against them this weekend.
Meanwhile, Wenger has hinted he will ring the changes after a busy schedule over the Christmas and the New Year.
Gary Brazil is in temporary charge at Forest following Mark Warburton's dismissalWhat time is kick-off? "So we have four days between Chelsea and Forest so that is [not] quite ideal and after it will be shorter between Sunday and Wednesday but after we have four days again so I can rotate in a little bit in a soft way".More news: Tesla's Model 3 Story Is Getting Old
Sead Kolasinac (ankle), Aaron Ramsey (hamstring), Olivier Giroud (hamstring) and Nacho Monreal (ankle) are all out.
While Wenger will shuffle his pack, he is certain to be without Granit Xhaka due to a groin injury.
Paul Heckingbottom is top of Nottingham Forest's list as they continue to search for a new manager, according to a reliable football journalist.
Wenger will serve his latest ban at Arsenal's FA Cup tie against Nottingham Forest on Sunday, the first leg of the League Cup semifinal against Chelsea on January 10 and the league game against Bournemouth on January 14.More news: NFL Playoffs: Atlanta Falcons at Los Angeles Rams
What's more he believes that replays are one of the reasons for that success in the competition.
Attack: Mesut Ozil and Alexis Sanchez are expected to be rested while Alexandre Lacazette should also be given a breather after starting throughout the festive period. Per Mertesacker will come back in because Calum Chambers is absolutely broken.More news: Trump slams FBI, Clinton for 'garbage' dossier
- Alex Trebek is invincible and you can't convince us otherwise
- HP recalls 50000 consumer notebooks following "overheating" concerns
- Nintendo's Switch Is The Fastest Selling Gaming Console Ever
- More Stores, While Macy's Announces 5000 Job Cuts
- Golden Globes 2018: Stars take activists as dates on red carpet
- Home of Roy Moore accuser Tina Johnson burns in Alabama
- Jon Gruden still won't say he's the next Raiders head coach
- Natural disaster hits San Francisco, shaking Berkeley awake
- Almost $1 billion up for grabs in Mega Millions, Powerball jackpots
- This Android virus can steal your banking info: Save your phone now