This addresses one of the biggest compromises gamers have had to make in going up in screen size.More news: Federal pot policy change sparks confusion, crackdown fears
At a desk, it's unlikely you'd be able to view the entirety of this monitor without a lot of head movement. This will make playing games through your computer or Google Play a breeze on your fancy new 65-inch 4K screen.
The integration of the Android TV-based SHIELD into BFGDs allows gamers to easily switch between gaming and other forms of entertainment. G-SYNC HDR technology also supports video playback at native framerates, including popular 23.976, 24 and 25 FPS formats. These pack in nearly everything you could want: 4K, HDR, and 120 Hz support with 1,000-nit peak luminance and DCI-P3 color gamut. The first OEMs to announce G-Sync BFGDs are Asus with the ROG Swift PG65 and Acer with the Predator BFGD. This means that gamers will now have access to most of the Android games. The Shield functionality which was previously only available as a separate box optimizes the display for broader application.More news: Alex Trebek is invincible and you can't convince us otherwise
As HotHardware reports, Acer isn't sharing details about the Predator BFG pricing or a release date. The displays are packed with embedded technology including NVIDIA's G-SYNC technology, which eliminates screen tearing and built-in Shield functionality. Nope the feature list of the BFGD doesn't stop there, insane I know, it also has (like most things at CES) Google Assistant built-in, so basically you just yell at the screen and cool stuff happens. As there's nothing really novel inside this gaming monitor I doubt we'll be waiting long before it appears for sale. If you game on an Xbox One X and PS4 Pro, it's certainly a tempting offer, especially as it boasts support for HDR.More news: 'Raising Iran unrest at United Nations a blunder'
- UP govt blames contractor for saffron on Haj office wall
- This Android virus can steal your banking info: Save your phone now
- NFL Playoffs: Atlanta Falcons at Los Angeles Rams
- How To Watch SpaceX Launch The US Government's Mysterious Zuma Spacecraft Today
- Natural disaster hits San Francisco, shaking Berkeley awake
- Unsafe wind chills expected Saturday; warmer temps Sunday
- Golden Globes 2018: Stars take activists as dates on red carpet
- Tesla's Model 3 Story Is Getting Old
- Trump postpones his 'fake news' awards
- Trump could drive Pakistan towards 'full service' to China