Bon Jovi will be inducted into the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame in April.
Newly announced Rock and Roll Hall of Famers Bon Jovi will be back on the road this spring, and St. Paul's Xcel Energy Center is on the itinerary.
The iconic rock band announced Thursday morning that it will begin its 2018 tour in the Mile High City with a concert at Pepsi Center on March 14. Luckily, those fans, and fans all across the US will get another chance to see the "It's My Life" singers live really soon.
Also, two new tracks, When We Were US and Walls, have been added to the hit This House Is Not for Sale album for a February 23 re-release.Читайте также: Acer Chromebook 11 embraces USB-C and Google Play
The two-month run of shows kicks off March 14 in Denver and wraps May 14 in Washington D.C. Tickets go on presale for some of the date beginning today!
But here's an even better Bon Jovi story.
The band's 13th album and first without Sambora, "This House Is Not for Sale", debuted at No. 1 on the Billboard charts in November 2016. Those that purchase a ticket will also receive a copy of "This House is Not For Sale".
Presale begins January 16 at 10 a.m. for those in the D.C. area.При любом использовании материалов сайта и дочерних проектов, гиперссылка на обязательна.
«» 2007 - 2018 Copyright.
Автоматизированное извлечение информации сайта запрещено.
Код для вставки в блог
- Google acquired speaker tech startup past year
- Post University Online Program Ranked High
- Bitcoin Tumbles As South Korea Mulls Closing Cryptocurrency Exchanges
- Shilpa Shinde's Emotional Breakdown At The Press Conference
- Minor girl's rape, killing sparks protest in Pakistan
- Home And Away star Jessica Falkholt's life support switched off
- Yankees not out of the Gerrit Cole hunt yet
- Wendy Williams Had Some Harsh Words For Kylie Jenner And Travis Scott
- Walmart Announces Higher Starting Wages, Bonuses, and Benefits Thanks to Tax Reform
- Amid injury fears Guardiola warns hectic schedule will "kill" players