William and Kate's wedding party was publicly announced in February 2011, almost two months before their April 29 wedding.More news: Bitcoin Tumbles As South Korea Mulls Closing Cryptocurrency Exchanges
Prince Harry and Meghan Markle are due to Wednesday on May 19th at St George's Chapel in Windsor.
Thankfully, the official social media accounts dedicated to capturing the gilded life of the royal family now includes updates on Markle in their feeds. If Thomas won't walk Markle down the aisle, her half-sister knows that their dad will be at the wedding no matter what happens.
Meghan's mother is Doria Ragland, an African-American, who met her father Thomas Markle on the set of the United States soap General Hospital, where he worked as a lighting director when she was a temp in the studio.
"I think it's wonderful", he told the UK Sun. "I'm very happy for them, Meghan and Harry". "I had a lovely time, it was chilly in [the Abbey], but it was good".More news: Bon Jovi coming to Arkansas in March
Riley operates the Nails and Brow salon in London's Mayfair and has been tending to Markle's brows since the summer of 2016.
Markle and Harry live close to William and Kate and their children on the grounds of Kensington Palace. "No, because it's wonderful that I did it, it was wonderful that it was a success", Mirren said, revealing that she didn't want to be remembered just for playing that role when she dies.
Either way, William said he's simply "delighted" that his brother is getting married.More news: Hundreds of vehicles gutted in parking garage blaze in Liverpool, UK
- Yankees not out of the Gerrit Cole hunt yet
- Acer Chromebook 11 embraces USB-C and Google Play
- Los Angeles Clippers at Golden State Warriors Preview 01/10/18
- Shilpa Shinde's Emotional Breakdown At The Press Conference
- Wendy Williams Had Some Harsh Words For Kylie Jenner And Travis Scott
- Li-Ion Batteries Ignite HP Recall
- Eurozone economy ends 2017 on stellar note
- Winter flu outbreak hits Hong Kong, with ten reported deaths
- Dramatic increase in California flu deaths
- No Warrantless Surveillance 'Nonsense' in FISA Reauthorization Bill, Bipartisan Lawmakers Vow