Kevin Durant scored 26 points and Draymond Green contributed 21 points, 10 rebounds and seven assists to lead the visiting Golden State Warriors to a 108-94 victory over the Milwaukee Bucks on Friday.
"One of those guys can beat you on any given night", Kidd said, "but those three can definitely beat you without Curry".
MILWAUKEE (AP) - The Golden State Warriors turned up the heat late on the Milwaukee Bucks before finishing them off from the perimeter.More news: Assassin's Creed: Rogue Remastered Coming to PS4 and Xbox One
Durant had 17 first-half points to help Golden State build its 63-49 halftime lead.
Two clutch jumpers by Durant in the final minutes gave the Warriors enough breathing room to hold on for their 11th straight road win.
Thompson had a relatively quiet day with just 12 points in 35 minutes, shooting 4 of 11 overall and missing both of his 3-point attempts.More news: Classified US Satellite Launched from Vandenberg
The fan ejection came at a critical juncture of the game, as the Warriors just regained an advantage over the Bucks following a big Milwaukee run to seize the lead heading into the fourth quarter.
The Warriors will head to Toronto to close out the tail end of a back-to-back set Saturday against the Raptors.
West told ESPN the fan was "wild", and yelled at Thompson, "F-- you, b--".More news: How Facebook's Mark Zuckerberg Lost $4 Billion with One Post
- Prince William speaks about being best man to 'best mate' Prince Harry
- Hundreds of vehicles gutted in parking garage blaze in Liverpool, UK
- Syrian rebels declare counter attack in Idlib province
- India likely to revive missile deal with Israel
- Seahawks to play road game in London against Raiders
- Man charged in Kansas Fatal Swatting case with involuntary manslaughter
- Wendy Williams Had Some Harsh Words For Kylie Jenner And Travis Scott
- Los Angeles Clippers at Golden State Warriors Preview 01/10/18
- Bitcoin Tumbles As South Korea Mulls Closing Cryptocurrency Exchanges
- Bears hire Mark Helfrich as offensive coordinator