According to The Hollywood Reporter, this pay rise is a step up from their previous $US250,000- $US350,000 per episode.
Witherspoon and Kidman were reportedly paid between $250,000 and $250,000 for season one.
Reese Witherspoon and Kristen Wiig/Image from Twitter. Not much else is known about the plot of the show, but 30 Rock alum Colleen McGuinness created the TV adaptation and will serve as showrunner and executive producer; Wiig is also credited as an executive producer on the project. But it was such a hit that HBO ordered a second season. A big (not big little) congratulations goes to Kravitz, Woodley, Witherspoon, and Kidman.Читайте также: Democrat Phil Murphy replacing GOP Gov. Chris Christie
Season two of "Big Little Lies" is set to shoot in the spring, but won't air until 2019. Apple paid over $1.25 million per episode to Jennifer Aniston and Reese Witherspoon for its now untitled 20-episode drama about a TV morning show, according to The Hollywood Reporter. It's been reported that the actress received upward of $1.25 million per episode in Apple's untitled drama, which could've influenced her deal with HBO. The spike comes as a result of price-matching negotiations after Witherspoon signed a new deal with Apple.
The Emmy and Golden Globe-winning HBO drama was meant to be a one-season limited series. "I'm not going to shake my fist and say, 'Darn it, Apple!' If that's what made sense for them for that show, God bless". Apple's step into the world of prestige TV further cements the fact that networks and streaming services will have to pay a lot more for big stars to grace the small screen.При любом использовании материалов сайта и дочерних проектов, гиперссылка на обязательна.
«» 2007 - 2018 Copyright.
Автоматизированное извлечение информации сайта запрещено.
Код для вставки в блог
- Arsenal's Walcott on verge of Everton move
- Arun Mishra pulls out of Loya case
- Accord, Navigator, XC60 take top prize at Detroit auto show
- Arsenal hold Aubameyang talks, await Alexis Sanchez decision
- Google to open five more datacentre regions across the globe in 2018
- United Kingdom construction firm Carillion collapses
- Google Arts & Culture's art selfies are bringing fun back to the internet
- Bank of Canada hikes key interest rate to 1.25%
- India revenge would heal Proteas' scars - Elgar
- Karthik replaces injured Saha in India squad for third…