"For no reason." He continued: "I understand when it's over, it's over".
But in his response to a question presumably about how/when that he knew their relationship was over, Lamar says it was obvious she'd moved on "when she was with her second or third National Basketball Association ballplayer".More news: New England Patriots: Rex Burkhead expected back for AFC Title Game
Khloe was with Lamar through much of his recovery, even putting the couple's divorce on hold.
Naturally, Kim's mentions were on fire after she put out the tweet on Thursday, with shocked GIFs and blown-away responses from many, including Kim's friend, Chrissy Teigen, who replied, "GAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH EM".
Kardashian is now six months pregnant with her first child with Cleveland Cavaliers player Tristan Thompson.
Don't mess with Kim Kardashian!More news: Toyota finally adopts Apple CarPlay
In October, 2015, while the divorce proceedings were still ongoing, Odom was discovered in the Love Ranch Vegas brothel.
He explained that despite their public breakup, he still has his now pregnant ex's initials tattooed on his body. "I'm happy for her", he said of Khloe's pregnancy.
Khloe took charge of his medical treatment and helped Lamar recover, however, she finally legally ended their marriage in December 2016.
Kardashian West soon leapt to her sister's defense - and she really went for it. "She's a great woman".More news: Tillerson Outlines New US Strategy on Syria, No Future with Assad
- Data on Canadian immigrants from 'shithole' countries might surprise Trump
- Intel's Meltdown And Spectre Patches Causing Reboots On PCs With Newer Processors
- Walker: Election is a wake-up call
- American Arab group condemns U.S. cut in aid to United Nations agency
- Why crude oil prices are on upward swing, by USA energy agency
- Bank of Canada hikes key interest rate to 1.25%
- YouTube Is Taking Down Those 'Dangerous' Tide Pod Challenge Videos
- This Text Message will 'Blow up' your Apple Gadgets
- Kelly: Trump campaign promises on border wall have 'evolved'
- Bus fire kills 52 Uzbeks traveling in Kazakhstan