Check out our guide to Overwatch League.
Blizzard World was first revealed at the BlizzCon 2017, the annual community event held by Blizzard Entertainment.More news: New England Patriots: Rex Burkhead expected back for AFC Title Game
So, grab a ticket and join us for the grand opening of Blizzard World.
The Blizzard World map features a theme park filled with Blizzard IP-styled attractions, including designs based off of StarCraft and World of Warcraft. These include: Young Reinhardt, Ecopoint Mei, and StarCraft Nova for Widowmaker.
Next week's Overwatch patch brings over a hundred new cosmetic items, including skins, sprays, player icons, emotes and more. Check out the sprays closely and you can see some of the skins that have already been revealed as well as some new ones we haven't seen before.More news: Sharapova finds her groove on Melbourne return
Leading up to the official release next week, we'll be unveiling new cosmetics each day for the next six days.
The new legendary appears to have been teased earlier in the week when Blizzard posted a video revealing new Overwatch sprays.More news: Blake Griffin Could Be Key To Celtics Getting Into The Finals
- Kelly: Trump campaign promises on border wall have 'evolved'
- Karthik replaces injured Saha in India squad for third…
- Arun Mishra pulls out of Loya case
- President Trump 'fit for duty,' has no cognitive issues: White House doctor
- Army kills 7 Pakistani soldiers, injures 4 along LoC in 'retaliatory action'
- Sam's Club closing stores across the U.S. , including Morrisville location
- Cryptocurrency prices are tanking, but it's probably a good thing
- Google Arts & Culture's art selfies are bringing fun back to the internet
- Tillerson Outlines New US Strategy on Syria, No Future with Assad
- How NAB and Westpac infiltrated Amazon's Alexa launch in Australia