The Argentine was taken off after just 64 minutes against Bournemouth yesterday, though, and he could be set for a prolonged period on the sidelines.
"We are so short, and actually, the one place we are quite big is the centre-forwards".More news: Union In, Levinsohn on Leave at Times
West Ham United are planning a move for Real Betis midfielder Fabian Ruiz with boss David Moyes due to fly out to watch him in action against Barcelona on Sunday, sources have told ESPN FC. "We're short on the bench at the moment, we've got a lot of injuries".
"But we grew into the game, got better as it went on".
Hernandez levelled 69 seconds later with an opportunist close-range goal, bundling the ball past goalkeeper Asmir Begovic after a long ball upfield fell kindly for Marko Arnautovic whose shot was half-blocked.More news: YouTube is officially screwing over small creators
"We're nudging along, making progress, the most important thing come the end of the season is not to be in the bottom three, but in the same breath I've got my eyes looking up to see if we can make the top ten as well".
"Ideally, if we got a couple of players to add to the squad, it would help us, but it's not always that easy to get the players you want".
The Turkish champions are keen to bring in a forward in this window after selling Cenk Tosun to Everton, and it seems the West Ham player be the one.More news: Steele dossier: Fusion GPS chief says Trump may have aided Russians
"I thought we played some of our best football this season, especially in the first half, but Bournemouth got strong in the second part of both halves, so in the end perhaps the draw was the right result".
- Senator Cory Booker goes viral after speaking against Trump's sh*thole comment
- Facebook prioritising 'trusted news' determined by surveying users
- Israeli military storms West Bank's Jenin, kills Palestinian
- Meghalaya Governor Awaits EC View on 17 MLAs' Disqualification
- Tabloid held porn star's 2011 interview after Trump threat
- Putin strips off for icy dip to mark Orthodox Epiphany
- Virat Kohli named ICC world cricketer of the year
- Las Vegas shooting: Stephen Paddock may have targeted Southern California
- Apple to fast track discount battery packs for slowed, older iPhones
- Pence's Mideast trip still on as government shutdown looms