Ed Sheeran may stop focusing on his music career as soon as he and soon-to-be wife Cherry Seaborn expand their family.More news: Matt LaFleur becomes third coaching candidate to interview with Titans
Ed Sheeran proposed to his long-term girlfriend Cherry Seaborn over Christmas.
Ed Sheeran may be best known for wooing the world with his romantic pop hits, but now the singer-songwriter is officially off-limits.
The singer met Seaborn, 24, when they were both students at Thomas Mills High School in Framlingham, Suffolk.More news: Turkey rejects military operation limited to Syria's Afrin
Seaborn, from the United Kingdom, attended Duke University and played field hockey there in 2013. In December that year, Seaborn transferred to the London office so that she could move in with Sheeran. "She worked on Wall Street in NY, and I had like six shows [around NY in 2015]".
Speaking to The Daily Star, the Shape of You singer admitted: "My ambition is going to go to zero as soon as I have kids".
They started dating, although their relationship was kept largely under wraps until Taylor Swift, a close friend of Sheeran, threw the happy couple a one-year anniversary party in 2016.More news: Meghalaya Governor Awaits EC View on 17 MLAs' Disqualification
"I'm really secure now, we live together and we have cats, and I think when you have cats that's kind of it".
- Pennsylvania Supreme Court orders state's congressional map redrawn
- Cancer blood test detects eight types of the disease
- Senator Cory Booker goes viral after speaking against Trump's sh*thole comment
- Saudi-led coalition announces $1.5 billion in aid for Yemen
- Halep survives marathon battle against Davis in Australian Open
- 5-Foot-Long Tapeworm Pulled Out Of Sashimi Lover
- Apple to fast track discount battery packs for slowed, older iPhones
- Mourinho's career will be defined at Man United
- Rapper Kodak Black arrested again after police raid his home
- Serial stowaway charged with sneaking on O'Hare flight to London