Again, supply constraints with iPhone X and its significantly higher price point make direct comparisons to the year ago more complicated. This would be the second time that Apple will be discontinuing an iPhone after they discontinued the iPhone 5c series in 2014. The business had revenue of $52.58 billion during the quarter, compared to analyst estimates of $50.71 billion.
Apple in December said it would provide Finisar with $390 million in funding for a new optical device manufacturing plant. And even though Apple may be putting the iPhone X in the ground later this year, it won't be a funeral. Nevertheless, the year might end with favorable numbers for the Cupertino tech company. "Additionally, to sell iPhone X at a lower price may have a negative impact on shipments of the new 6.1" LCD iPhone in 2H18.
Mr Kuo believes that instead of the iPhone X becoming a cheaper model, an iPhone X Plus model will debut instead, ultimately meaning the demise of its original incarnation. All three of them would feature the Face ID facial recognition system. This means that the 6.1-inch iPhone with an edgeless LCD will become the more affordable version of the current iPhone X. However it looks like this will not be the case. Apple's two iPhone 8 models, meanwhile, cumulatively accounted for 41% of iPhone sales during the quarter.
Your damaged iPhone 6 Plus might just get upgraded to the iPhone 6S Plus if you hand it over to an Apple service center. Because of that, Kuo predicted Apple will place the iPhone X into an end-of-life cycle in the summer of 2018, stopping production on the device and removing it from its lineup.Читайте также: Olympic Gymnast Aly Raisman Expected To Testify About Abuse By Team Doctor
The analyst speculates that the data collected by KGI Securities predicts an uncertain 5 percent growth in the first half of 2018. Taiwan-based DigiTimes that Apple had cut iPhone X orders at its suppliers in China.
The reason for the mooted first-gen iPhone X production halt?При любом использовании материалов сайта и дочерних проектов, гиперссылка на обязательна.
«» 2007 - 2018 Copyright.
Автоматизированное извлечение информации сайта запрещено.
The consumer advocate group also filed a compensation suit against Apple and its local headquarters last week, seeking an award of KRW 2.2 million ($2,057 or roughly Rs. 1,31,400) per plaintiff. The company has that shows off selfies captured with Portrait Lighting effects.Код для вставки в блог
- Apple to fast track discount battery packs for slowed, older iPhones
- Halep survives marathon battle against Davis in Australian Open
- The truth about the flu — CDC Director
- Nintendo LABO Cardboard Creations Unveiled, Launches April 20th
- Matt LaFleur becomes third coaching candidate to interview with Titans
- Risky travel likely with near blizzard conditions — Monday Madness
- That is what occurs throughout a U.S. authorities shutdown
- Borussia Dortmund slam "disrespectful" Arsene Wenger over Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang talk
- Las Vegas shooting: Stephen Paddock may have targeted Southern California
- 3D-Printed Rocket Successfully Blasts Off From New Zealand