The year 2018 will see not one, but two British royal weddings-Princess Eugenie is engaged to her longtime boyfriend, Jack Brooksbank.
The couple of seven years became engaged this month during a New Year's getaway, where Brooksbank popped the question among the romantic white sand beaches and paradise sunsets of Nicaragua.
The couple will tie the knot at St. George's Chapel at Windsor Castle, which is where Prince Harry and Meghan Markle are getting married on 19th May.
The ring also reminds us of the one that belonged to Princess Diana's and is now worn by the Duchess of Cambridge.Читайте также: Turkey rejects military operation limited to Syria's Afrin
Speaking during a visit to the King's Lynn Innovation Centre, Andrew said: "I'm absolutely overjoyed".
Nicola and George Brooksbank said in a statement, "We could not be more delighted with the news of the engagement".
Her Royal Highness is eighth in line to the throne and works as a director at a London art gallery, while her fiancé is a nightclub manager.При любом использовании материалов сайта и дочерних проектов, гиперссылка на обязательна.
«» 2007 - 2018 Copyright.
Автоматизированное извлечение информации сайта запрещено.
Код для вставки в блог
- Mkhitaryan held all the aces and enjoyed making Mourinho squirm
- Ed Sheeran to marry his childhood friend Cherry Seaborn
- Matt LaFleur becomes third coaching candidate to interview with Titans
- Trump's "Ultimatum": Europe in Search of a Nuclear Iran Workaround
- Government shutdown: What's open? What's closed? Will the mail run?
- Saudi-led coalition announces $1.5 billion in aid for Yemen
- IPhone X Will Be Discontinued, but not Because It's a Market Failure
- Snapchat Stories can now be viewed outside of the app
- NYC Sues Huge Pharma for $500M Over Opioid Disaster
- Syrian Kurdish YPG says prevented Turkish forces from crossing into Afrin