The year 2018 will see not one, but two British royal weddings-Princess Eugenie is engaged to her longtime boyfriend, Jack Brooksbank.
The couple of seven years became engaged this month during a New Year's getaway, where Brooksbank popped the question among the romantic white sand beaches and paradise sunsets of Nicaragua.
The couple will tie the knot at St. George's Chapel at Windsor Castle, which is where Prince Harry and Meghan Markle are getting married on 19th May.More news: IPhone X Will Be Discontinued, but not Because It's a Market Failure
The ring also reminds us of the one that belonged to Princess Diana's and is now worn by the Duchess of Cambridge.More news: Syrian Kurdish YPG says prevented Turkish forces from crossing into Afrin
Speaking during a visit to the King's Lynn Innovation Centre, Andrew said: "I'm absolutely overjoyed".
Nicola and George Brooksbank said in a statement, "We could not be more delighted with the news of the engagement".
Her Royal Highness is eighth in line to the throne and works as a director at a London art gallery, while her fiancé is a nightclub manager.More news: Turkey rejects military operation limited to Syria's Afrin
- Matt LaFleur becomes third coaching candidate to interview with Titans
- Trump's "Ultimatum": Europe in Search of a Nuclear Iran Workaround
- That is what occurs throughout a U.S. authorities shutdown
- Halep cruises into final four
- Ed Sheeran to marry his childhood friend Cherry Seaborn
- Mkhitaryan held all the aces and enjoyed making Mourinho squirm
- NYC Sues Huge Pharma for $500M Over Opioid Disaster
- Saudi-led coalition announces $1.5 billion in aid for Yemen
- Government shutdown: What's open? What's closed? Will the mail run?
- Snapchat Stories can now be viewed outside of the app