Apparently, Snapchat users are annoyed that Stories from friends who follow them back are now disjointed through the inbox with messages threads in between.
Previously, Snapchat users didn't have the option to share Snapchat content outside of the app, but the new update, available on the new, redesigned Snapchat - now available to a limited number of users (such as Snapchat users in Canada and Australia) - will allow users of the app to send a link to view content on Snapchat.com by sending on a link or sharing it on another platform.More news: The truth about the flu — CDC Director
The feature was first reported to be on the way toward the end of a year ago. Website owners will be able to copy a piece of code from the Story player on Snapchat's site to embed the Story on their own sites. Permitting story sharing on the web beyond just the app's platform indicates the growing future of the Snap further than just mobile limitations.
Users will be able to share Official Stories and unpartnered Our Stories as well as Search Stories, a spokesperson said.More news: Cancer blood test detects eight types of the disease
The latest change comes after a series of improvements by the Venice, Los Angeles-based firm created to make it more user-friendly and stay one step ahead of Facebook and Instagram.
The new functionality was spotted by Matt Navarra, who tweeted a screenshot that shows what Instagram users who do have access to the feature see when they look at their own profile page.
To share content, users tap and hold tiles in Discover.More news: Pennsylvania Supreme Court orders state's congressional map redrawn
It now has more than 178 million daily active users. If finding your favourite Snapchat filter is the worst thing that happens to you today, it has been a good day.
- Matt LaFleur becomes third coaching candidate to interview with Titans
- Borussia Dortmund slam "disrespectful" Arsene Wenger over Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang talk
- IPhone X Will Be Discontinued, but not Because It's a Market Failure
- NYC Sues Huge Pharma for $500M Over Opioid Disaster
- Venezuela's ANC Calls for Presidential Elections in April
- Mourinho's career will be defined at Man United
- Hernandez proves his worth to Hammers in draw with Bournemouth
- Olympic Gymnast Aly Raisman Expected To Testify About Abuse By Team Doctor
- Putin strips off for icy dip to mark Orthodox Epiphany
- Intel's Latest On Spectre Fix Reboot Issue: Updated Fix Being Tested