On January 29, President Ramnath Kovind will address the joint sitting of the two Houses while the Economic Survey will be tabled on the same day.
The finance minister will present the Union Budget 2018 for the fiscal year 2018-19 on February 1.
As we all know that, the Triple Talaq Bill already has passed in the Lok Sabha in the last winter session of the Parliament now it will be in main focus in the Upper House of the Parliament. "Today, everyone said they will cooperate, so I hope the Budget session goes on smoothly".More news: GDP growth below expectations in fourth quarter of 2017
"We will leave no stone unturned and persuade and request all political parties so that the Bill is passed in the Rajya Sabha, as it has been in the Lok Sabha", he said when asked about the triple talaq Bill after the meeting.
In the meeting, which lasted more than an hour, the speaker requested all political parties to cooperate for smooth conduct of the session.
However, the opposition was perhaps not totally convinced with the government's claims.
According to a report by The Hindustan Times, Gandhi has said that parliamentarians in India now have the authority to determine their remunerations.More news: Green begins press conference with compassionate statement on Michigan State
Modi held a customary all-party meeting on Sunday. JDU's expelled leader Sharad Yadav has already demanded a discussion by all Opposition parties over the impeachment issue.
"We want to raise these issues as they are important". In his first such address to Parliament, Kovind is expected to outline the government's thrust on development and empowerment of people, especially those from backward and weaker sections, official sources said.
Addressing the floor leaders of the various parties in the Rajya Sabha and Lok Sabha, Prime Minister Modi said the government accords importance to issues raised by the parties and urged their leaders to create a "constructive atmosphere for the national good".More news: SpaceX sets historic first Falcon Heavy launch for February 6
- A super blue blood moon is on the horizon
- 37 dead in S.korean hospital fire
- Brutal photo shows Hyeon Chung's Australian Open injury
- 95 dead and 163 wounded in huge explosion in Afghanistan capital
- Michigan State AD Mark Hollis resigning in wake of Larry Nassar scandal
- San Jose will host 2019 NHL All-Star Game, other worldwide games announced
- Military Academy In Kabul Under Attack
- Boeing loses Bombardier anti-dumping case
- Buy a flamethrower from Elon Musk, seriously
- Cleveland Indians Will Remove 'Chief Wahoo' From Uniforms In 2019