The Sun says the fullback copped a massive dressing down from furious Moyes yesterday over his spitting shame.
Sullivan told the fans "We can't sign anyone", and it could be a warning sign that no permanent deal should be expected before Thursday.
Asked whether reports of Joao Mario having a medical at West Ham were accurate, Moyes said: "Your sources are correct".More news: Military Academy In Kabul Under Attack
"It was despicable. I've not seen it from him".
"We are undefeated in our last five Premier League matches and are working round the clock with the manager to do all we can to ensure this run of good form continues". "I've enjoyed him so I'd have to say it is out of character".
After admitting his guilt, the FA are set to hand Masuaku a six-match ban, which is the same punishment given to Manchester United defender Jonny Evans in 2015 after spitting at Newcastle United striker Papiss Cisse.
"It was in the heat of the moment and out of character for me".More news: Super Blue Blood Moon coming Wednesday
That will further deplete a Hammers squad that may also be without Pedro Obiang for the foreseeable future after he came off with suspected medial ligament damage. That will give City a problem of trying to shift the player and his £175,000-a-week wages with just 12 months remaining on his contract, potentially meaning they will have to loan him out for a third season until his contract expires.
Hammers back-up goalkeeper Joe Hart had Gareth Southgate assessing his England credentials at Wigan and admitted the visitors' fringe players failed to impress.
We're not quite sure, though, if gobbing at an opponent counts towards that statistic; and even if it does, the incident happened in the FA Cup - so it wouldn't have had any effect regardless. "It's very disappointing on my behalf, because I want to perform and losing 2-0 at Wigan is hard, so I'm struggling for positives".More news: San Jose will host 2019 NHL All-Star Game, other worldwide games announced
- Fitness model Jen Selter kicked off Miami flight by police
- No, Trump Did Not "Deny" Reports That He Tried to Fire Mueller
- 95 dead and 163 wounded in huge explosion in Afghanistan capital
- Five killed in US shooting at car wash 'sparked by domestic dispute'
- Green begins press conference with compassionate statement on Michigan State
- Cleveland Indians Will Remove 'Chief Wahoo' From Uniforms In 2019
- Michigan State AD Mark Hollis resigning in wake of Larry Nassar scandal
- Galaxy S9 leaks: camera, horsepower, design confirmed
- One attacker arrested amid ongoing gunfire in Kabul
- Liverpool boss Jurgen Klopp: "We only have ourselves to blame"