If you are, LG Reveals New Fan Favorite Color Variants For G6 and Q6.The G6 now comes in Moroccan Blue, Lavender Violet, and Raspberry Rose, while the Q6 also gets the new blue and lavender colors.
To some consumers disappointment, the new colours are not met with the release of a major new software update.More news: Ireland to hold abortion vote in May
If you've been keeping track of all of LG's current generation colour SKUs, the company first introduced the three new G6 colours alongside the V30, with "Raspberry Rose" being its most recent colour addition. The phone's new color options include Moroccan Blue and Lavender Violet. LG says pricing and release dates will be announced locally, though there's no indication if and when they'll be released in the US. LG G6 is the world's first smartphone to support Dolby Vision (and HDR 10) for better videos. The new colours of LG G6 and LG Q6 will be available in Korea starting from February 2018. These are all colors that were previously limited to just the V30, and yes, that's the same Raspberry Rose that stole our hearts at CES in early January. Currently, this color is only available for the latest flagship models in LG's G and V lineup.
LG Q6, on the other hand, comes with a 5.5-inch FHD+ FullVision with the 18:9 aspect ratio. Those are Lavender Violet and Moroccan Blue.More news: North Korea Just Called for Unification with South Korea
LG G6 is powered by a 2.35GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 821 processor paired with Adreno 530 GPU and 4GB of RAM. The camera department comprises of a dual rear camera setup (13MP+13MP) with dual LED flash, 4K video recording, OIS and 71-degree wide-angle lens. There is a 3300mAh battery under the hood. It is further backed by a 3,300mAh battery with fast charging support.
Phone makers often release their flagship devices in special edition colors to stir up excitement, but will pretty colors be enough to save LG's phones? The smartphone is powered by Snapdragon 435 processor teamed u with 3GB RAM and 32GB of expandable internal storage space.More news: Kim Kardashian West has traded insults with Lindsay Lohan over her cornrows
- Apple Inc. (AAPL) Slashing iPhone X Production Amid Weak Demand
- Super Blue Blood Moon coming Wednesday
- 95 dead and 163 wounded in huge explosion in Afghanistan capital
- West Ham defender gets 6-game ban for spitting
- Green begins press conference with compassionate statement on Michigan State
- Rallies of Navalny's supporters held in 46 Russian regions
- Senate to release testimony from Trump Jr. on Trump Tower meeting
- San Jose will host 2019 NHL All-Star Game, other worldwide games announced
- Cleveland Indians Will Remove 'Chief Wahoo' From Uniforms In 2019
- One attacker arrested amid ongoing gunfire in Kabul