Allie shot to online fame in the a year ago when clips of her singing covers of pop songs showcased her powerful voice and went viral.
Allie appeared on The Ray D'Arcy Show on RTÉ Radio 1 on Tuesday where she spoke to Ray about her experience.
Speaking about Allie's incredible talent, Ellen predicted that she wouldn't be singing on the street for much longer - and honestly, we couldn't agree more.More news: Fujifilm to take over Xerox as photocopier demand drops
"I remember thinking, 'Oh, that's nice, Ellen has this lovely roommate ... they really seem like they get along great, '" the actress said.
Cork's most famous busker has swapped Patrick's St for California and made an appearance on one of the highest-profile TV shows in the world - The Ellen DeGeneres Show.More news: Kenyan TV stations switched off over Odinga swear in
"She gave me a guitar case with lights with light up words saying TIPS".
Allie also met acclaimed rapper and producer Pharrell Williams on the set of the show, which she said was "pretty cool". But I would like to be a singer.
Ellen DeGeneres has a lot to be thankful for both in her professional and personal life - and she has no plans of slowing down. "I absolutely love singing, it's just something that I have always loved".More news: Kim Kardashian West has traded insults with Lindsay Lohan over her cornrows
- Alexa can now send text messages
- Putin says Russia hopes to turn page on doping at Olympics
- Hamas calls USA designation of Haniyeh as terrorist violation of int'l law
- Stopping smoking key reason for e-cigarette use
- Harley-Davidson to close Kansas City plant as sales slump
- Trump expected to announce order to keep Guantanamo Bay prison open
- $600 Million in Cryptocurrency Crimes Uncovered In South Korea
- John Wall out for All-Star game. Will Dragic be his replacement?
- Officer Who Pushed False Hawaii Missile Alert Believed It Was Real
- WOODY: In trading for Alex Smith, Redskins get a proven victor