It will be available in China and supports TD-LTE, the possibility of an worldwide version is up in the air.
HMD Global has officially launched the 4G-compatible Nokia 3310. This smartphone will quite probably reach countries outside of China as well, though, it is expected to make its way to the United States and Europe in the coming months, and it is even possible that HMD will officially announce it during next month's Mobile World Congress (MWC) in Barcelona. It comes in two colour coating- Fresh Blue and Deep Black. It also runs on YunOS, which is a Linux based OS developed by Alibaba Cloud. The Nokia 3310 4G version loads 256MB RAM, 512MB internal memory along with an expandable storage support of 64GB with a microSD card. It's very likely that the phone will simply be preloaded with some supported apps since there's still no word on whether the device will come with the YunOS app store, as pointed out by GSM Arena. During the event, it took the wraps off key devices - including the Nokia 3310 - that saw the HMD-Global powered company make a successful comeback in the market.
Now HMD Global has upgraded the Nokia 3310 with a 4G connectivity, allowing users to connect to the internet at much faster speeds.More news: LG G6 and LG Q6 Get New Color Variants
The new device follows in the footsteps of the 3310 and 3310 3G as the creatively named Nokia 3310 4G, and it shares a virtually identical design to its predecessors.
The device has a 2.4-inch display with 320 * 240 resolution. Compared to last year's model, the Nokia 3310 4G is slightly taller and thicker. That said, the phone is also packing an LED flash to accompany the rear camera.
The JioPhone also offer support for voice commands.More news: Knicks Looking To Part With Joakim Noah After Exchange With Jeff Hornacek
As far as battery life is concerned, the Nokia 3310 4G gives you 12 days of standby time and 15 hours of talktime while on 2G network.More news: Apple Inc. (AAPL) Slashing iPhone X Production Amid Weak Demand
- Army's Shopian firing: Civilian death toll rises to 3
- Ecumenical Patriarch declares backing for Turkey campaign in Syria
- Alexa can now send text messages
- WOODY: In trading for Alex Smith, Redskins get a proven victor
- Green begins press conference with compassionate statement on Michigan State
- Cleveland Indians Will Remove 'Chief Wahoo' From Uniforms In 2019
- Crutches, tears humanize North Korean threat in Trump speech
- Hyundai released new generation advanced SUV Santa Fe design sketch
- West Ham defender gets 6-game ban for spitting
- Kenyan TV stations switched off over Odinga swear in