Mumbai: The makers of "Hey Ram Humne Gandhi Ko Maar Diya" unveiled the second poster of the film on the occasion of 70th death anniversary of Mahatma Gandhi on Tuesday.
Earlier in the day, the President Ram Nath Kovind, Prime Minister Modi and Congress President Rahul Gandhi also paid tribute to Mahatma Gandhi at Rajghat.More news: Las Vegas shooting documents include second person of interest
Former Prime Minister Manmohan Singh and UPA Chairperson Sonia Gandhi also paid their respects at the Raj Ghat. The day is marked as Martyr's Day. The Prime Minister also interacted with students present at the event.
Modi, Naidu and other dignitaries paid floral tributes at the Gandhi Smriti. Today's world is the exact replica of the conditions and environment of hate and violence which prevailed on 30th January 1948 and led to the assassination of the greatest Leader of mankind, Mahatma Gandhi.More news: Crutches, tears humanize North Korean threat in Trump speech
"We bow to all those martyrs who have sacrificed themselves in service of our nation".
"The nation gratefully remembers Mahatma Gandhi and the countless freedom fighters who sacrificed their lives for Independence", the Indian president tweeted. "We will always remember their courage as well as dedication towards the nation", Modi said.More news: LG G6 and LG Q6 Get New Color Variants
- Sochi Talks End, Constitutional Committee to be Formed
- Kenyan TV stations switched off over Odinga swear in
- Fujifilm to take over Xerox as photocopier demand drops
- Kim Kardashian West has traded insults with Lindsay Lohan over her cornrows
- $600 Million in Cryptocurrency Crimes Uncovered In South Korea
- Alexa can now send text messages
- Nokia 3310 4G Launched : Check complete specifications
- Irish busker says appearing on The Ellen Show was 'amazing'
- Ecumenical Patriarch declares backing for Turkey campaign in Syria
- Islam scholar Tariq Ramadan questioned in Paris over rape claims