From their previous experience launching YouTube Go in other countries, they have brought some improvements to the app. Users can choose video playback quality, save videos for offline viewing later, and share videos from device-to-device, all without leaving the app. This wider rollout will make YouTube Go available to a large number of people who want the ability to watch YouTube videos, even if they don't have a good connection, or find themselves offline.
The company stated in a blog post, "We're excited to expand YouTube Go to over 130 countries around the globe starting today". For example, users will now be able to stream, download, and share videos in "high quality", in addition to the existing "basic" and "standard" quality resolutions.More news: Irish busker says appearing on The Ellen Show was 'amazing'
The YouTube Go limited preview was followed by the beta release in 2017.
Google has been working on solving this problem with its "offline first" YouTube Go app, but the app has only been available in a handful of countries for the previous year. The app also lets you share videos with nearby friends without using any data. Hulu also recently launched a live TV option baked into its on-demand platform, and it is simply called Hulu Live TV. If you don't have a relatively recent one, you should probably take a look at the list just to be sure, though.More news: Islam scholar Tariq Ramadan questioned in Paris over rape claims
"There is great momentum around the world with localised versions of YouTube now in 90 countries in 80 different languages". If you think it's worth it, you can stream the video right away, or download it to watch later as many times as you like.More news: Raise awareness for heart disease with the Go Red for Women campaign
Internal investigations by Facebook and Twitter also showed that RT targeted U.S. users with numerous ads during the election cycle.
- HOLLYWEIRD: Anti-Trump Celebrities HOST COUNTER State of the Union
- After Turkish player, Super Bowl LII seat bought using cryptocurrency
- Las Vegas shooting documents include second person of interest
- Ecumenical Patriarch declares backing for Turkey campaign in Syria
- $600 Million in Cryptocurrency Crimes Uncovered In South Korea
- Harley-Davidson to close Kansas City plant as sales slump
- Hamas calls USA designation of Haniyeh as terrorist violation of int'l law
- Venkaiah Naidu, Narendra Modi pay tribute to Mahatma Gandhi
- Haas leads the way in Phoenix as Spieth struggles early
- Samsung Galaxy S9 battery details leaked, 'S9 Active' likely underworks