But 80 percent of cardiovascular diseases are preventable through healthy habits like improving diet and exercising.
Friday, February 2nd is national "Go Red For Women" day.Читайте также: Irish busker says appearing on The Ellen Show was 'amazing'
Preventing heart disease starts with knowing your numbers: total cholesterol, HDL cholesterol, blood pressure, blood sugar, and body mass index (BMI).
If it seems like just about everyone is sporting something red today, don't worry, you're not going insane.
"We are proud to support the "Go Red for Women" movement here at Harbor Country Day School", said Head of School John Cissel. Share a picture of yourself, your family, your coworkers and friends wearing red with the hash tag #BhamGoRed and encourage others to do the same.
Mayor Allen Joines will also deliver a National Wear Red Day proclamation. "It's only fitting that our faculty and staff should lead by example, in this case by supporting the American Heart Association's invaluable efforts to tackle a major health concern among women".При любом использовании материалов сайта и дочерних проектов, гиперссылка на обязательна.
«» 2007 - 2018 Copyright.
Автоматизированное извлечение информации сайта запрещено.
Код для вставки в блог
- Hyundai released new generation advanced SUV Santa Fe design sketch
- Crutches, tears humanize North Korean threat in Trump speech
- Hamas calls USA designation of Haniyeh as terrorist violation of int'l law
- Putin says Russia hopes to turn page on doping at Olympics
- Rose McGowan's fight continues in new reality show
- $600 Million in Cryptocurrency Crimes Uncovered In South Korea
- US Missile Defense System Fails Latest Test
- Samsung Galaxy S9 battery details leaked, 'S9 Active' likely underworks
- HOLLYWEIRD: Anti-Trump Celebrities HOST COUNTER State of the Union
- Alexa can now send text messages