Also, the larger Galaxy S9 Plus would feature a vertically-aligned dual camera module on the rear panel.More news: Hamas calls USA designation of Haniyeh as terrorist violation of int'l law
Samsung kicks things off with an update to its stock keyboard which includes a new shortcut toolbar right above the standard keyboard, including shortcuts to a special GIF keyboard.
Take the pic of the swinging child, for instance, Samsung appears to be showcasing the quality of the Galaxy S9 camera's motion detection and fast autofocus.More news: Watch Punxsutawney Phil Declare Six More Weeks of Winter on Groundhog Day
This doesn't mean you will surely receive that coveted update notification in a few days, but it's at least a good indication that Samsung is actively developing the Oreo update for the Galaxy S8 Active and hasn't forgotten about this particular model. The code-names star and star2 have been linked with the Galaxy S9 and S9 Plus since November previous year. Samsung Galaxy S9 was spotted with model number SM-G960F/DS, where DS stands for dual SIM and F for global variant, according to the report.
A new Wi-Fi certification confirms that Samsung Galaxy S9 Active is indeed in works. The pictures all have the number "9" on them, suggesting the upcoming Galaxy S9 series. Current expectations are that the official rollout of the Oreo-based Samsung Experience 9.0 software will commence before the end of February.More news: WOODY: In trading for Alex Smith, Redskins get a proven victor
Both the handsets are expected to share other key specifications, including the Exynos 9810 processor (Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 for U.S. market) and camera.
- Alexa can now send text messages
- Crutches, tears humanize North Korean threat in Trump speech
- Islam scholar Tariq Ramadan questioned in Paris over rape claims
- John Wall out for All-Star game. Will Dragic be his replacement?
- Nokia 3310 4G Launched : Check complete specifications
- Harley-Davidson to close Kansas City plant as sales slump
- Putin says Russia hopes to turn page on doping at Olympics
- Ecumenical Patriarch declares backing for Turkey campaign in Syria
- Fujifilm to take over Xerox as photocopier demand drops
- Venkaiah Naidu, Narendra Modi pay tribute to Mahatma Gandhi