If this "challenge" helps sanitary napkins and menstruation come out of the ridiculous and wholly unnecessary shadows of shame and be treated like any other common hygiene product, we're all for it.More news: John Wall out for All-Star game. Will Dragic be his replacement?
Aamir Khan, usually not vocal on Twitter, was quick to join in, posting a picture of himself holding a pad and challenging SRK, Salman Khan and Amitabh Bachchan.
Yes, that's a Pad in my hand & there's nothing to be ashamed about.
Not only Alia Bhatt but Radhika Apte, Twinkle Khanna, Harsh Goenka and many others have sportingly taken up the "PadMan Challenge". The chain started off from the Padman himself Arunachalam Muruganantham, the maker of low-priced sanitary napkins for rural women. The PadMan challenge is trending very fast.More news: HOLLYWEIRD: Anti-Trump Celebrities HOST COUNTER State of the Union
NaMo too has shown keen interest in watching the movie which is based on the life on Arunachalam Muruganantham, who is known as the first man to wear a sanitary napkin. The superstar posted a picture of him holding a pad with the same message and then challenged Amitabh Bachchan, Shah Rukh Khan and Salman Khan to do the same.
Directed by R Balki, "PadMan" will hit the theatres on February 9, and clash with Sidharth Malhotra-starrer "Aiyaary" at the box office.More news: Samsung Galaxy S9 battery details leaked, 'S9 Active' likely underworks
- Haas leads the way in Phoenix as Spieth struggles early
- Watch Punxsutawney Phil Declare Six More Weeks of Winter on Groundhog Day
- Venkaiah Naidu, Narendra Modi pay tribute to Mahatma Gandhi
- US Warns: Syria's Assad Developing New Chemical Weapons, We May Take Action
- After Turkish player, Super Bowl LII seat bought using cryptocurrency
- Hyundai released new generation advanced SUV Santa Fe design sketch
- Islam scholar Tariq Ramadan questioned in Paris over rape claims
- Some breast cancer treatments may impact heart function
- US Missile Defense System Fails Latest Test
- Irish busker says appearing on The Ellen Show was 'amazing'