Justin Timberlake played around inside U.S. Bank Stadium in downtown Minneapolis ahead of his Super Bowl LII halftime performance here Sunday, but his son Silas won't be taking the field anytime soon.
Then, Pink will make her debut Super Bowl appearance when she takes America's biggest stage to sing "The Star Spangled Banner". And there was the thought that he'll duet with Chris Stapleton, who appears on Timberlake's new Man of the Woods album. And, as he turns around to put his hat on, viewers get a glimpse at this stranger only to find out that it's Timberlake's real-life wife, The Sinner actress Jessica Biel. It's a moment where you have the opportunity to bring so many people together through what I think is the greatest art form, which I think is music. Who won? See, that's what we mean about the football part of the Super Bowl, which is so very special and so super, they'll have another one next year interrupted by another overlong halftime show with an overpaid celebrity releasing a new album days later. "My band, the Tennessee Kids, are my special guests".
Set in, you guessed it - the woods!More news: European banks pay $46.6 million to settle US 'spoofing' charges
And he'll also become the first to get invited back after being an unindicted co-conspirator in the infamous "wardrobe malfunction", as his role in baring the breast of Janet Jackson during the 2004 halftime show was euphemistically known.
While rapper Snoop Dogg and singer Jon Bon Jovi are among famous parents whose children played college football, former United States president Barack Obama has said that if he had a son, he would not want his son to play.
Timberlake is one of the most popular and talented musicians in the industry, so there's no question this Super Bowl's halftime show is going to be incredible, but will it top the following five shows? In Super Bowl 50, Coldplay called on Beyonce and Bruno Mars.More news: Stopping smoking key reason for e-cigarette use
ET was on site for a pre-Super Bowl LII presser in Minneapolis, Minnesota, on Thursday, where Timberlake opened up about how he's feeling ahead of Sunday's show.
"Right now, we are just working on our manners", the singer said.
Tom Brady came up several times and Timberlake complimented his coif more than once: "He has great hair, though, don't you agree?"More news: Putin says Russia hopes to turn page on doping at Olympics
- $600 Million in Cryptocurrency Crimes Uncovered In South Korea
- U.S. flu outbreak worsens; hospitalisations highest in almost a decade: CDC
- Samsung Galaxy S9 battery details leaked, 'S9 Active' likely underworks
- US Missile Defense System Fails Latest Test
- Nokia 3310 4G Launched : Check complete specifications
- Irish busker says appearing on The Ellen Show was 'amazing'
- Hyundai released new generation advanced SUV Santa Fe design sketch
- Harley-Davidson to close Kansas City plant as sales slump
- Raise awareness for heart disease with the Go Red for Women campaign
- John Wall out for All-Star game. Will Dragic be his replacement?