"From civilian to military governments, there has been no difference in our Kashmir policy".
Prime Minister Shahid Khaqan Abbasi Monday said the issue of Kashmir was engraved permanently in the hearts of Pakistanis and reiterated full support of the government and people of Pakistan to the just and legitimate right of the Kashmiri people for the peaceful resolution of the issue in line with their aspirations.
The premier said that Pakistan is committed to the peaceful resolution of the Kashmir dispute, adding that the huge Kashmiri diaspora all over the world is passionate about fighting for their rights but needs leadership, which can be only provided from the parliamentarians by remaining united.More news: Deputy Killed In Colorado Springs Shooting
He said brutal force and propaganda cannot gag the voice of freedom, nor it can alter Pakistan's resolute and principled stance on Kashmir.
Pakistan's prime minister has pledged his government's continued support for the struggle of the people of Kashmir, saying the residents of the divided Himalayan region have rendered great sacrifices in their fight for freedom, which can not be suppressed.
He paid tributes to the valiant struggle of Hurriyat leaders, specially Yasin Malik who wrote an open letter to Ms. Sushma Swaraj, the Indian external affairs minister, reminding her of Indian hypocrisy: While she repeatedly refers to the alleged mistreatment of Indian spy Kulbushan Jadhav, India itself was guilty of torturing many Muslims of Kashmir detained in Indian jails. Every child in the IHK was a freedom lover and their desires should be reciprocated with unity, he added.More news: United seek a reaction on Sanchez's home bow
"The BJP knows how to run an effective government for distribution of fruits of development", he said.
Saeed walked free on November 24 after the Pakistan government decided against detaining him further in any other case, in a setback to India's efforts to bring to justice the perpetrators of the Mumbai terror attack.More news: Dow Jones industrials sink 500 points
- Two students injured in school shooting in USA
- In Bengaluru, PM Narendra Modi vows to make Karnataka 'Congress
- Punxsutawney Phil's prediction: 6 more weeks of winter
- The Cloverfield Paradox Is Now Streaming on Netflix
- Father Who Attacked Larry Nassar Speaks Out About The Incident
- CDC: Flu hospitalizations highest on record
- Sensex cracks 1200 points, Nifty below 10300 — TERRIBLE TUESDAY
- HTC U12 Apparently Shown Off During 5G Industry Event
- Lallana sent off for grabbing opponent's throat in Under-23 outing
- China accuses United States of 'Cold War mentality' over nuclear policy