He bestowed more than a hundred thousand dollars in checks on a number of establishments in Miami while filming his music video for latest release "God's Plan", which is now at the top of the Spotify and Billboard charts.
Deza said that the rumor going around the sore was that the music man was doing the good deed as part of his upcoming music video for "God's Plan".More news: This year's Emoji update finally represents those with red hair
Drake went to the Sabor Tropical Supermarket and announced on the intercom that he would pay for everyone's groceries.
A student from the University of Miami got a massive surprise from hip-hop artist Drake. Hell, one dude's bill alone was $754, although it's hard to say how much was in his cart before Drake announced he'd be paying for everybody's shit.
"Drake told me that he has read great things about me and appreciates how hard I've worked through so many trials and chose to give me $50K for my tuition", James wrote in an emotional Instagram post.More news: US Military jets BOMB Pro Syrian Regime forces
Drizzy dropped by Lotus House - Miami's only shelter for homeless women and children - and dished out toys and games to 140 kids Tuesday. @champagnepapi THANK YOU SO MUCH!' You don't understand what this means to me! "I would've never imagined this happening to me".
This happened today. I applied to scholarships previous year for which I had to write an essay. I'm just a girl from Denmark, South Carolina that wants to MAKE IT and be somebody and for [Drake] to see my hard work means the world. Obviously, I don't have the low-down on God's actual plan, but I'm pretty sure it doesn't involve Drake.More news: Winter Storm Watch in metro Detroit issued for Thursday night, Friday
- Best Buy announces plans to pull all CDs from stores
- Poland to pass law to deny Polish involvement in Holocaust
- 4-magnitude earthquake shakes eastern Taiwan
- Man United legend tips Mkhitaryan to thrive at Arsenal
- Winter weather could make for slick afternoon commute
- Americans Woodland, Reavie in playoff at Phoenix Open
- Turkey condemns terrorist attack in Pakistan
- MFIA Clinic Seeks FISA Court Records in Carter Page Case
- Powell sworn in as Fed chairman
- Liverpool attacker Salah: I've supported this club since I was a boy