Sindhanur: After his rear-view mirror drive jibe at Prime Minister Narendra Modi, Congress President Rahul Gandhi on Sunday likened the PM to 'a cricketer who bats looking at the wicketkeeper without knowing from where the ball is coming'. The country doesn't want to hear about the past.
"I would like to remind PM Modi that his term has nearly ended and he should work to fulfil his promises", Gandhi said.
Gandhi asserted that Modi's "backward-looking" thought has caused demonetisation and Goods and Services Tax (GST), which he referred to as "Gabbar Singh Tax". He further stated that since the party's victory in the 2014 elections, the saffron party has used social media effectively to dispense the message that they have gone the last mile using social media.More news: FORECAST: Areas of snow tonight
"In his first visit to Karnataka post his party's thumping victory in Rajasthan bypolls and being elected as the President of AICC, Rahul Gandhi kickstarted Congress" official campaign for Karnataka Assembly Elections 2018.
North Karnataka, which couldn't be more different from the southern part of the state for its greater prosperity, is also home to a large Lingayat population. He added that Congress' govt had given a corruption-free govt in the state of Karnataka, while BJP had broken records in graft in the state.
"Our government will work for the future".More news: Egypt: Anti-IS operation kills 16 jihadists
On Wednesday, in a vitriolic attack on the party and the Nehru-Gandhi family. Rahul Gandhi is scheduled to visit temples, Lingayat mutt, dargah as well as Anubhava Mantapa- Basavanna's temple of learning and debate. "We are limited in our resources sort of access, of tools and software", said Spandana.
"The demand that the Government disclose the details and value of the contract for the Rafale aircraft contracted in 2016 is unrealistic", the statement said.
Defence Minister Nirmala Sitharaman told Parliament last week that the details of the deal for the Rafale fighter jets can not be disclosed as it was "classified information".More news: Syria Downs an Israel Air Force Fighter Jet - Makes Good on Threat
- Firmino, Salah help Liverpool heap more misery on Southampton
- India hopes to see Palestine becomes sovereign soon: PM
- Margie's Money Saver: National Pizza Day deals
- United Kingdom charity responds to Haiti misconduct claims
- Justin Timberlake stuns pushy 'Selfie Kid,' 13, again with Ellen's help
- UFC Fans Can't Get Over Yoel Romero's Defeat Of Luke Rockhold
- Boston Herald Apologizes For Fake Story About Tom Brady
- Trump Signs 2-Year Spending Pact
- Sunjuwan Army camp attack: Second terrorist gunned down
- NVIDIA Corporation Profit Advances In Q4