Amy Schumer confirmed that she got married to her boyfriend of a few months, chef Chris Fischer, this week in a post on Instagram. A comedian officiated the nuptials, and the pair read their own vows.
The hilarious actress - who made a handsome bride, has since shared photos from the wedding on her Instagram. It was a gorgeous day. "Everyone was having a good time", the source added. But Schumer's Instagram picture, taken in a photo booth at Ellen DeGeneres's 60th birthday party in Los Angeles, seemingly confirmed the chatter. "Yup", she captioned a series of snaps from her big day (which you can see below).More news: Eating Slower Tied to Lower Obesity Risk in Type 2 Diabetes
The intimate ceremony was chalk-full of Schumer's closest celebrity pals, which included Jennifer Lawrence, Jennifer Aniston, Jake Gyllenhaal, Larry David, and Judd Apatow. Rumors have swirled since November, claiming they were dating.
The two were romantically linked for the first time back in November when the paparazzi caught the couple on camera in NY heading to a very romantic dinner.More news: Minnesota Vikings deny Giants of Kevin Stefanski interview
With Amy recently filming "I Feel Pretty" in Boston, it's possible the two first crossed paths while she was working his home state. Schumer broke up with her previous partner Ben Hanisch in May a year ago.
Fischer won a 2016 James Beard Award for "Beetlebung Farm Cookbook: A Year of Cooking on Martha's Vineyard".More news: UN Mission: Over 3000 Civilians Killed, 7000 Injured in Afghanistan in 2017
And now Amy's romance with Chris is going from strength to strength, he will need to be "protective" of her, as she praised the quality in her former partner.
- Flying leadership transfer inside Germany's SPD meets with resistance
- Democrats Dominate List of Cash-Rich House Challengers
- Student brought unloaded gun to Lee's Summit North High School
- Google Mobile Search Adds Instagram Like Stories
- Sixteen Afghan Pro-Government Fighters Killed In Taliban Attack
- Trump budget ends United States funding for International Space Station by 2025
- Wenger: Lacazette offended by Aubameyang move
- Young, white women, why do you love Fifty Shades?
- The most distant photo ever taken
- Game Preview: Golden State Warriors vs Phoenix Suns