Shaq Fu: A Legend Reborn got a shiny new trailer released today, and it certainly rolls with the punches. Now, it looks as if a launch is on the horizon, as the publisher Wired Productions, the developer Saber Interactive, and the team at Big Deez Productions have officially announced a spring release window for the title. The trailer mentions that Shaq Fu is a bad game, and it sounds like the plot to A Legend Reborn is about redemption from the stink of the original.
When the hellish enemies get really overwhelming, channel Shaq's alter egos, Big Daddy O and Big Diesel, and show them the true power and graceful fury that is Shaq Fu. In the two decades since its release, the game has still not convinced anyone of its quality, but O'Neal's continued relevance in the sports world and new forays into the competitive gaming scene-as well as a healthy cult following-have kept the spirit of Shaq Fu alive.More news: Sixteen Afghan Pro-Government Fighters Killed In Taliban Attack
Players can pull off various combos, battle celebrity bosses and use various weapons such as katanas, shuriken and baseball bats. Probably not as it's considered one of the worst fighting games of all time. Comment below, let us know. "Some major plot changes meant we had to rework certain sections of the game that had a huge impact on the story overall".
Having been successfully crowd-funded way back in 2014, basketball legend Shaquille O'Neal is finally set to make his video game return this Spring as Shaq Fu: A Legend Reborn arrives on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Windows PC and Nintendo Switch!More news: Google's Project Fi service now offers data coverage in 170 countries
Keep your chi focused on PlayStation Universe for the latest updates to this and all your other favorite games.More news: Steam's wishlist tool has had an overhaul
- Amy Schumer reveals surprise wedding
- Wolf Administration offering free flu vaccine clinics
- Apple HomePods reportedly leaving white ring stains on wooden surface
- Indian woman arrested for posing as man, marrying women for dowry
- US FCC Faces Internal Probe Into Chairman Ajit Pai's Actions, Says Lawmaker
- Apple's iOS 12 strategy could see the end of buggy features
- United Kingdom aid chief warns charities after Oxfam sex scandal
- Another jawan's body found in Jammu camp
- UN Mission: Over 3000 Civilians Killed, 7000 Injured in Afghanistan in 2017
- Turkey, US can solve problems only through dialogue: FM