In recent months, speculation has been rife that the former UFC heavyweight champion could return to the cage. But his agent doesn't think that means his UFC career is necessarily over.
Yesterday, Dana White fueled talk that he may by uploading a photograph of himself alongside the former UFC heavyweight champion, taken prior to that evening's WWE Elimination Chamber event, alongside a smiley face on Twitter.More news: LOC ceasefire: Indian forces martyr Pakistani civilian
With genuine stars Jon Jones (suspended) and Ronda Rounsey (now in WWE) out of action, White needs all the star power he can get, and Lesnar has proven to be a PPV draw in the past. Is he going to stick with WWE or is he going to go back to UFC?
A program between Velasquez and Lesnar would be an interesting one given their legitimate fight history with one another. The suspension was paused when he left the UFC and will resume once he is back in the USADA testing pool. One of the biggest questions as we come up on "Wrestlemania XXXIV" is what happens to Brock Lesnar.
It just so happens that Lesnar's WWE contract ends soon after WrestleMania 34 in New Orleans, where it is now expected that Lesnar will lose his Universal Championship to the victor of Sunday night's No. 1 contender's match. That is likely in order to avoid taking the intrigue out of Lesnar's match with Reigns and potentially give WWE an extended period to negotiate a new deal should both sides so choose.More news: The Dropbox IPO is finally happening
TMZ Sports caught up with Paul Heyman this week and asked about rumors that Brock Lesnar will be returning to the Octagon when his WWE contract expires some time after April's WrestleMania 34 pay-per-view. Brock Lesnar is probably the healthiest fighter to enter UFC if he decides to do that.
White recently commented on Lesnar potentially fighting again in the promotion this year during his appearance on an episode of UFC Tonight on FOX Sports 1 earlier this month. Or will he return to the WWE ring and pretend to kick ass a few times a year?More news: The Walking Dead's Andrew Lincoln croons a goofy goodbye for Chandler Riggs
- Switching to 'megaphone' diplomacy, Iran threatens to leave nuclear deal
- Bournemouth 2-2 Newcastle: Gosling rescues Cherries (3:11)
- Canadians overpower Czech Republic to claim men's ice hockey bronze
- California couple faces new child abuse charges in torture case
- Weekend Review: Bookies clean up on England's shock Six Nations defeat
- Large natural disaster rattles Papua New Guinea
- Steelers earn zero compensatory picks for 2018 National Football League draft
- Suspected militants attack Hurriyat leaders residence,cop injured
- At least 22 Afghan soldiers killed in Taliban attack on military base
- Trump Wants Kushner To Keep His Job Despite Clearance Issues